Jake Gyllenhaal Suffered Food Poisoning
Jake Gyllenhaal's promotional duties for his latest film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" were almost wrecked when he was struck down with a bout of food poisoning last week. The actor is currently touring the world promoting the movie, which opens later this May.
But he was forced to scrap a handful of commitments for two days last week after bad sushi left him feeling sick. He says, "I knew right before I ate the piece of sushi that it was going to make me sick. And it did. So if I could, I would go back to before I ate that - because the two days that ensued after that moment were really, really unpleasant and I would turn back time for that."
In "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", Jake Gyllenhaal plays prince Dastan who is joined by Gemma Arterton's princess Tamina to safeguard an ancient dagger. The action adventure movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on May 28.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'