Jake Gyllenhaal Suffered Food Poisoning
Jake Gyllenhaal's promotional duties for his latest film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" were almost wrecked when he was struck down with a bout of food poisoning last week. The actor is currently touring the world promoting the movie, which opens later this May.
But he was forced to scrap a handful of commitments for two days last week after bad sushi left him feeling sick. He says, "I knew right before I ate the piece of sushi that it was going to make me sick. And it did. So if I could, I would go back to before I ate that - because the two days that ensued after that moment were really, really unpleasant and I would turn back time for that."
In "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", Jake Gyllenhaal plays prince Dastan who is joined by Gemma Arterton's princess Tamina to safeguard an ancient dagger. The action adventure movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on May 28.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger