Jake Gyllenhaal Suffered Food Poisoning
Jake Gyllenhaal's promotional duties for his latest film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" were almost wrecked when he was struck down with a bout of food poisoning last week. The actor is currently touring the world promoting the movie, which opens later this May.
But he was forced to scrap a handful of commitments for two days last week after bad sushi left him feeling sick. He says, "I knew right before I ate the piece of sushi that it was going to make me sick. And it did. So if I could, I would go back to before I ate that - because the two days that ensued after that moment were really, really unpleasant and I would turn back time for that."
In "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", Jake Gyllenhaal plays prince Dastan who is joined by Gemma Arterton's princess Tamina to safeguard an ancient dagger. The action adventure movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on May 28.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival