Jake Gyllenhaal Suffered Food Poisoning
Jake Gyllenhaal's promotional duties for his latest film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" were almost wrecked when he was struck down with a bout of food poisoning last week. The actor is currently touring the world promoting the movie, which opens later this May.
But he was forced to scrap a handful of commitments for two days last week after bad sushi left him feeling sick. He says, "I knew right before I ate the piece of sushi that it was going to make me sick. And it did. So if I could, I would go back to before I ate that - because the two days that ensued after that moment were really, really unpleasant and I would turn back time for that."
In "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", Jake Gyllenhaal plays prince Dastan who is joined by Gemma Arterton's princess Tamina to safeguard an ancient dagger. The action adventure movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on May 28.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny