Jake Gyllenhaal Suffered Food Poisoning
Jake Gyllenhaal's promotional duties for his latest film "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" were almost wrecked when he was struck down with a bout of food poisoning last week. The actor is currently touring the world promoting the movie, which opens later this May.
But he was forced to scrap a handful of commitments for two days last week after bad sushi left him feeling sick. He says, "I knew right before I ate the piece of sushi that it was going to make me sick. And it did. So if I could, I would go back to before I ate that - because the two days that ensued after that moment were really, really unpleasant and I would turn back time for that."
In "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time", Jake Gyllenhaal plays prince Dastan who is joined by Gemma Arterton's princess Tamina to safeguard an ancient dagger. The action adventure movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on May 28.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3