Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Renewing Vows
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will mark their sixth wedding anniversary by renewing their vows in a lavish ceremony at their California home. The superstar couple wed in 2004 and cemented their commitment to one another in another ceremony in 2008.
But salsa singer Anthony wants to celebrate their sixth year together as man and wife with a special bash - to prove critics who thought their marriage wouldn't last wrong. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "We realised the bets in Vegas (on whether their marriage would last) stopped at five years, so we're really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary."
The couple will renew their vows at their Hidden Hills, California estate on June 5. Lopez and Anthony are not the only stars to celebrate their love with multiple marriages - supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal hold an annual ceremony in Mexico, while Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently exchanged vows again to mark their second anniversary.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit