Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Renewing Vows
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will mark their sixth wedding anniversary by renewing their vows in a lavish ceremony at their California home. The superstar couple wed in 2004 and cemented their commitment to one another in another ceremony in 2008.
But salsa singer Anthony wants to celebrate their sixth year together as man and wife with a special bash - to prove critics who thought their marriage wouldn't last wrong. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "We realised the bets in Vegas (on whether their marriage would last) stopped at five years, so we're really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary."
The couple will renew their vows at their Hidden Hills, California estate on June 5. Lopez and Anthony are not the only stars to celebrate their love with multiple marriages - supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal hold an annual ceremony in Mexico, while Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently exchanged vows again to mark their second anniversary.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars