Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Renewing Vows
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will mark their sixth wedding anniversary by renewing their vows in a lavish ceremony at their California home. The superstar couple wed in 2004 and cemented their commitment to one another in another ceremony in 2008.
But salsa singer Anthony wants to celebrate their sixth year together as man and wife with a special bash - to prove critics who thought their marriage wouldn't last wrong. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "We realised the bets in Vegas (on whether their marriage would last) stopped at five years, so we're really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary."
The couple will renew their vows at their Hidden Hills, California estate on June 5. Lopez and Anthony are not the only stars to celebrate their love with multiple marriages - supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal hold an annual ceremony in Mexico, while Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently exchanged vows again to mark their second anniversary.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters