Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony to Celebrate Wedding Anniversary by Renewing Vows
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will mark their sixth wedding anniversary by renewing their vows in a lavish ceremony at their California home. The superstar couple wed in 2004 and cemented their commitment to one another in another ceremony in 2008.
But salsa singer Anthony wants to celebrate their sixth year together as man and wife with a special bash - to prove critics who thought their marriage wouldn't last wrong. He tells Us Weekly magazine, "We realised the bets in Vegas (on whether their marriage would last) stopped at five years, so we're really looking forward to this one. This is a big anniversary."
The couple will renew their vows at their Hidden Hills, California estate on June 5. Lopez and Anthony are not the only stars to celebrate their love with multiple marriages - supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal hold an annual ceremony in Mexico, while Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon recently exchanged vows again to mark their second anniversary.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'