Sarah Jessica Parker Calls Hubby Matthew Broderick 'Average'
Sarah Jessica Parker was left red-faced during a U.S. TV interview on Tuesday night, May 25 when she accidentally referred to her husband Matthew Broderick as "average". The "Sex and the City" star was discussing how quickly the couple's son, James Wilkie, was growing up during an appearance on the "Late Show with David Letterman", admitting he is mature for his age.
She said, "(James Wilkie) is, for the moment, more on the diminutive side. Some might call it a Napoleon complex, it (his age) gives him some (confidence) because he is so mature. He's a brainiac... well I think so, naturally."
But Parker found herself desperately trying to backtrack when she began to compare the seven-year-old's size to that of his actor father Broderick. She added, "(James Wilkie is) not quite tiny - that's on my husband's side - well, actually Matthew is average... not in personality or in intellect.... no, no, no, no, no!"
"Let me clear this up. For the record, not in personality, intellect, charisma, talent, genuine likeability, well the list could go on and on. Anyway he's average in height as I understand, so the odds of our son being average in height and weight is perhaps promising."
In another news, Sarah Jessica Parker revealed that her baby twins have wreaked havoc on her designer clothes and accessories - the actress' coveted collection is now covered in "spit and vomit and urine". She has built up an enviable wardrobe packed full of couture gowns and expensive accessories, but she admits she has been unable to keep everything clean since her twin girls, Marion and Tabitha, arrived.
She tells Britain's Heart FM, "I've had spit and vomit and urine all over clothes and body parts and toes and in the fine wool of a carpet and the wood-grain. It happened last night (again) when I got home. My daughter just started vomiting and there you go. But, you know, I'm one of eight kids and I raised four of them so this is not new to me."
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards