Michelle McGee Furious Jesse James Avoided 'Certain Issues' in Nightline Interview
The woman who wrecked Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage is upset the reality star didn't mention her in his much-hyped TV interview in America on Tuesday night, May 25. The morning after his big reveal on America's Nightline, Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee has accused her ex-lover of avoiding certain issues - like her.
She tells In Touch magazine, "I do think things were avoided. Like details of our affair. He seemed to gloss over everything and it was very generic." Instead, James made several apologies for cheating on Oscar winner Bullock with mistresses like McGee, a tattooed porn star, and revealed he felt terrible about hurting the woman he loved.
McGee adds, "What about the other people he hurt along the way? Even though I don't expect to get an apology, at the very least, I was hoping for some sort of acknowledgment regarding the pain and embarrassment he caused myself and others."
And she disputes his claims that he always wanted to get caught out - because he was self-sabotaging his happiness: "He took every precaution not to get caught. I was only allowed to come up during after hours at the shop. We could never go get food - even at his own restaurant."
McGee brought about the beginning of the end of Bullock and James' marriage when she went public with news of the affair she had had with the TV mechanic. But the porn star doesn't think the former couple will be apart for long: "I have my suspicions that they will be still together but out of the public eye."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik