Michelle McGee Furious Jesse James Avoided 'Certain Issues' in Nightline Interview
The woman who wrecked Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marriage is upset the reality star didn't mention her in his much-hyped TV interview in America on Tuesday night, May 25. The morning after his big reveal on America's Nightline, Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee has accused her ex-lover of avoiding certain issues - like her.
She tells In Touch magazine, "I do think things were avoided. Like details of our affair. He seemed to gloss over everything and it was very generic." Instead, James made several apologies for cheating on Oscar winner Bullock with mistresses like McGee, a tattooed porn star, and revealed he felt terrible about hurting the woman he loved.
McGee adds, "What about the other people he hurt along the way? Even though I don't expect to get an apology, at the very least, I was hoping for some sort of acknowledgment regarding the pain and embarrassment he caused myself and others."
And she disputes his claims that he always wanted to get caught out - because he was self-sabotaging his happiness: "He took every precaution not to get caught. I was only allowed to come up during after hours at the shop. We could never go get food - even at his own restaurant."
McGee brought about the beginning of the end of Bullock and James' marriage when she went public with news of the affair she had had with the TV mechanic. But the porn star doesn't think the former couple will be apart for long: "I have my suspicions that they will be still together but out of the public eye."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says