Nicole Scherzinger Paraded Around Town After 'DWTS' Win
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger took her "Dancing with the Stars trophy on an open-top bus parade in New York - but failed to draw a crowd of admirers. The singer jetted in to the Big Apple on Wednesday, May 26 and took a trip through Manhattan with her partner on the show, Derek Hough, to celebrate their triumph.
She posted a picture of the open-top bus trip on her Twitter.com page - but the streets surrounding the vehicle were noticeably devoid of cheering fans. But it failed to dampen Scherzinger's good mood - she later 'tweeted', "I'm so happy & grateful! I cnt (can't) believe we won! Thank u 4 all the luv & sup (support)."
Scherzinger and Hough saw off competition from American figure skater Evan Lysacek and sports broadcaster Erin Andrews to triumph on the U.S. TV show on Tuesday night.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'