Nicole Scherzinger Paraded Around Town After 'DWTS' Win
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger took her "Dancing with the Stars trophy on an open-top bus parade in New York - but failed to draw a crowd of admirers. The singer jetted in to the Big Apple on Wednesday, May 26 and took a trip through Manhattan with her partner on the show, Derek Hough, to celebrate their triumph.
She posted a picture of the open-top bus trip on her Twitter.com page - but the streets surrounding the vehicle were noticeably devoid of cheering fans. But it failed to dampen Scherzinger's good mood - she later 'tweeted', "I'm so happy & grateful! I cnt (can't) believe we won! Thank u 4 all the luv & sup (support)."
Scherzinger and Hough saw off competition from American figure skater Evan Lysacek and sports broadcaster Erin Andrews to triumph on the U.S. TV show on Tuesday night.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'