Nicole Scherzinger Paraded Around Town After 'DWTS' Win
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger took her "Dancing with the Stars trophy on an open-top bus parade in New York - but failed to draw a crowd of admirers. The singer jetted in to the Big Apple on Wednesday, May 26 and took a trip through Manhattan with her partner on the show, Derek Hough, to celebrate their triumph.
She posted a picture of the open-top bus trip on her Twitter.com page - but the streets surrounding the vehicle were noticeably devoid of cheering fans. But it failed to dampen Scherzinger's good mood - she later 'tweeted', "I'm so happy & grateful! I cnt (can't) believe we won! Thank u 4 all the luv & sup (support)."
Scherzinger and Hough saw off competition from American figure skater Evan Lysacek and sports broadcaster Erin Andrews to triumph on the U.S. TV show on Tuesday night.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary