Nicole Scherzinger Paraded Around Town After 'DWTS' Win
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger took her "Dancing with the Stars trophy on an open-top bus parade in New York - but failed to draw a crowd of admirers. The singer jetted in to the Big Apple on Wednesday, May 26 and took a trip through Manhattan with her partner on the show, Derek Hough, to celebrate their triumph.
She posted a picture of the open-top bus trip on her Twitter.com page - but the streets surrounding the vehicle were noticeably devoid of cheering fans. But it failed to dampen Scherzinger's good mood - she later 'tweeted', "I'm so happy & grateful! I cnt (can't) believe we won! Thank u 4 all the luv & sup (support)."
Scherzinger and Hough saw off competition from American figure skater Evan Lysacek and sports broadcaster Erin Andrews to triumph on the U.S. TV show on Tuesday night.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding