Nicole Scherzinger Paraded Around Town After 'DWTS' Win
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger took her "Dancing with the Stars trophy on an open-top bus parade in New York - but failed to draw a crowd of admirers. The singer jetted in to the Big Apple on Wednesday, May 26 and took a trip through Manhattan with her partner on the show, Derek Hough, to celebrate their triumph.
She posted a picture of the open-top bus trip on her Twitter.com page - but the streets surrounding the vehicle were noticeably devoid of cheering fans. But it failed to dampen Scherzinger's good mood - she later 'tweeted', "I'm so happy & grateful! I cnt (can't) believe we won! Thank u 4 all the luv & sup (support)."
Scherzinger and Hough saw off competition from American figure skater Evan Lysacek and sports broadcaster Erin Andrews to triumph on the U.S. TV show on Tuesday night.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram