Bret Michaels Planning Another Baby With Girlfriend
Rocker Bret Michaels wants to make the most of his second chance at life by having another child with his girlfriend Kristi Gibson. The Poison frontman is recovering from a triple health crisis which saw him suffer a mild stroke last week and diagnosed with a hole in the heart, just as he was bouncing back from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
Michaels' brush with death has made him rethink his priorities in life and put family first - he recently revealed he was contemplating marrying Gibson, the mother of his two daughters, and now wants to cement their love with a new baby.
A source tells the National Enquirer, "He realizes now the most important thing is Kristi and his girls - and he wants to add to that family now. He wants a little boy." Michaels reportedly told a pal, "It would be so amazing to have a son - a little rocker dude! I know my girls would love a little brother."
The couple shares daughters Raine, nine, and Jorja, five.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences