Bret Michaels Planning Another Baby With Girlfriend
Rocker Bret Michaels wants to make the most of his second chance at life by having another child with his girlfriend Kristi Gibson. The Poison frontman is recovering from a triple health crisis which saw him suffer a mild stroke last week and diagnosed with a hole in the heart, just as he was bouncing back from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
Michaels' brush with death has made him rethink his priorities in life and put family first - he recently revealed he was contemplating marrying Gibson, the mother of his two daughters, and now wants to cement their love with a new baby.
A source tells the National Enquirer, "He realizes now the most important thing is Kristi and his girls - and he wants to add to that family now. He wants a little boy." Michaels reportedly told a pal, "It would be so amazing to have a son - a little rocker dude! I know my girls would love a little brother."
The couple shares daughters Raine, nine, and Jorja, five.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour