Bret Michaels Planning Another Baby With Girlfriend
Rocker Bret Michaels wants to make the most of his second chance at life by having another child with his girlfriend Kristi Gibson. The Poison frontman is recovering from a triple health crisis which saw him suffer a mild stroke last week and diagnosed with a hole in the heart, just as he was bouncing back from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
Michaels' brush with death has made him rethink his priorities in life and put family first - he recently revealed he was contemplating marrying Gibson, the mother of his two daughters, and now wants to cement their love with a new baby.
A source tells the National Enquirer, "He realizes now the most important thing is Kristi and his girls - and he wants to add to that family now. He wants a little boy." Michaels reportedly told a pal, "It would be so amazing to have a son - a little rocker dude! I know my girls would love a little brother."
The couple shares daughters Raine, nine, and Jorja, five.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed