Bret Michaels Planning Another Baby With Girlfriend
Rocker Bret Michaels wants to make the most of his second chance at life by having another child with his girlfriend Kristi Gibson. The Poison frontman is recovering from a triple health crisis which saw him suffer a mild stroke last week and diagnosed with a hole in the heart, just as he was bouncing back from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
Michaels' brush with death has made him rethink his priorities in life and put family first - he recently revealed he was contemplating marrying Gibson, the mother of his two daughters, and now wants to cement their love with a new baby.
A source tells the National Enquirer, "He realizes now the most important thing is Kristi and his girls - and he wants to add to that family now. He wants a little boy." Michaels reportedly told a pal, "It would be so amazing to have a son - a little rocker dude! I know my girls would love a little brother."
The couple shares daughters Raine, nine, and Jorja, five.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host