Bret Michaels Planning Another Baby With Girlfriend
Rocker Bret Michaels wants to make the most of his second chance at life by having another child with his girlfriend Kristi Gibson. The Poison frontman is recovering from a triple health crisis which saw him suffer a mild stroke last week and diagnosed with a hole in the heart, just as he was bouncing back from a near-fatal brain haemorrhage.
Michaels' brush with death has made him rethink his priorities in life and put family first - he recently revealed he was contemplating marrying Gibson, the mother of his two daughters, and now wants to cement their love with a new baby.
A source tells the National Enquirer, "He realizes now the most important thing is Kristi and his girls - and he wants to add to that family now. He wants a little boy." Michaels reportedly told a pal, "It would be so amazing to have a son - a little rocker dude! I know my girls would love a little brother."
The couple shares daughters Raine, nine, and Jorja, five.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage