Sarah Jessica Parker to Honor Late Alexander McQueen
Sarah Jessica Parker will pay tribute to Alexander McQueen next month when the fashion world bestows a posthumous award on the late designer. The tragic couturier was found dead after an apparent suicide at his London apartment in February.
The following month, his peers at the Council of Fashion Designers of America announced him as the recipient of the Board of Directors' Special Tribute Award. Parker, who has become a fashion icon through her role in Sex and the City, has been chosen to take to the stage at the annual gala in New York on June 7 to honor the tragic Brit.
The actress worked with McQueen many times throughout his career and hailed him as an "unrivalled talent" following his demise.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed