Sarah Jessica Parker to Honor Late Alexander McQueen
Sarah Jessica Parker will pay tribute to Alexander McQueen next month when the fashion world bestows a posthumous award on the late designer. The tragic couturier was found dead after an apparent suicide at his London apartment in February.
The following month, his peers at the Council of Fashion Designers of America announced him as the recipient of the Board of Directors' Special Tribute Award. Parker, who has become a fashion icon through her role in Sex and the City, has been chosen to take to the stage at the annual gala in New York on June 7 to honor the tragic Brit.
The actress worked with McQueen many times throughout his career and hailed him as an "unrivalled talent" following his demise.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage