Ryan O'Neal Has Moved On From Farrah Fawcett
Actor Ryan O'Neal has found love with former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, almost a year after losing his longtime partner Farrah Fawcett to cancer. The "Love Story" star, 69, reconnected with old pal Tiegs last June when they paid their last respects to the tragic "Charlie's Angels" star at her funeral.
But their relationship soon took a romantic turn as the 62-year-old beauty comforted a grieving O'Neal and they are now an item, according to the National Enquirer. The stars went public with the romance earlier this month when they attended the Hollywood launch of Raquel Welch's new book, Beyond the Cleavage, together at an event co-hosted by Fawcett's best friend, Alana Stewart.
An eyewitness tells the tabloid, "He had his arm around Cheryl's waist, and it was clear that they were very happy together. They both are in their 60s and have been around the block - but they are thrilled to have found each other."
Fawcett died on June 25 after a battle with anal cancer.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna