Ryan O'Neal Has Moved On From Farrah Fawcett
Actor Ryan O'Neal has found love with former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, almost a year after losing his longtime partner Farrah Fawcett to cancer. The "Love Story" star, 69, reconnected with old pal Tiegs last June when they paid their last respects to the tragic "Charlie's Angels" star at her funeral.
But their relationship soon took a romantic turn as the 62-year-old beauty comforted a grieving O'Neal and they are now an item, according to the National Enquirer. The stars went public with the romance earlier this month when they attended the Hollywood launch of Raquel Welch's new book, Beyond the Cleavage, together at an event co-hosted by Fawcett's best friend, Alana Stewart.
An eyewitness tells the tabloid, "He had his arm around Cheryl's waist, and it was clear that they were very happy together. They both are in their 60s and have been around the block - but they are thrilled to have found each other."
Fawcett died on June 25 after a battle with anal cancer.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?