Ryan O'Neal Has Moved On From Farrah Fawcett
Actor Ryan O'Neal has found love with former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, almost a year after losing his longtime partner Farrah Fawcett to cancer. The "Love Story" star, 69, reconnected with old pal Tiegs last June when they paid their last respects to the tragic "Charlie's Angels" star at her funeral.
But their relationship soon took a romantic turn as the 62-year-old beauty comforted a grieving O'Neal and they are now an item, according to the National Enquirer. The stars went public with the romance earlier this month when they attended the Hollywood launch of Raquel Welch's new book, Beyond the Cleavage, together at an event co-hosted by Fawcett's best friend, Alana Stewart.
An eyewitness tells the tabloid, "He had his arm around Cheryl's waist, and it was clear that they were very happy together. They both are in their 60s and have been around the block - but they are thrilled to have found each other."
Fawcett died on June 25 after a battle with anal cancer.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake