Ryan O'Neal Has Moved On From Farrah Fawcett
Actor Ryan O'Neal has found love with former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, almost a year after losing his longtime partner Farrah Fawcett to cancer. The "Love Story" star, 69, reconnected with old pal Tiegs last June when they paid their last respects to the tragic "Charlie's Angels" star at her funeral.
But their relationship soon took a romantic turn as the 62-year-old beauty comforted a grieving O'Neal and they are now an item, according to the National Enquirer. The stars went public with the romance earlier this month when they attended the Hollywood launch of Raquel Welch's new book, Beyond the Cleavage, together at an event co-hosted by Fawcett's best friend, Alana Stewart.
An eyewitness tells the tabloid, "He had his arm around Cheryl's waist, and it was clear that they were very happy together. They both are in their 60s and have been around the block - but they are thrilled to have found each other."
Fawcett died on June 25 after a battle with anal cancer.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards