Ryan O'Neal Has Moved On From Farrah Fawcett
Actor Ryan O'Neal has found love with former supermodel Cheryl Tiegs, almost a year after losing his longtime partner Farrah Fawcett to cancer. The "Love Story" star, 69, reconnected with old pal Tiegs last June when they paid their last respects to the tragic "Charlie's Angels" star at her funeral.
But their relationship soon took a romantic turn as the 62-year-old beauty comforted a grieving O'Neal and they are now an item, according to the National Enquirer. The stars went public with the romance earlier this month when they attended the Hollywood launch of Raquel Welch's new book, Beyond the Cleavage, together at an event co-hosted by Fawcett's best friend, Alana Stewart.
An eyewitness tells the tabloid, "He had his arm around Cheryl's waist, and it was clear that they were very happy together. They both are in their 60s and have been around the block - but they are thrilled to have found each other."
Fawcett died on June 25 after a battle with anal cancer.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'