Russell Brand Promises Katy Perry Faithfulness
British funnyman Russell Brand has vowed to remain faithful to Katy Perry after the pair marry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is set to wed the "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker in October following a whirlwind romance.
Brand recently admitted he used to be so promiscuous he had a "team of experts" who would select women for him to have sex with, but the comic is adamant he has turned his back on his Lothario ways to become a monogamous married man.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Yes, you have to be (faithful). That's one of the things about this institution of marriage. My wife recently explained to me, 'You must be faithful' and I don't have a problem with that. I'm really, really in love."
"There is certainly a compromise. You just can't maraud through life f**king whoever you'd like - which is a shame, because I wish I actually could do that. That's the compromise."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival