Russell Brand Promises Katy Perry Faithfulness
British funnyman Russell Brand has vowed to remain faithful to Katy Perry after the pair marry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is set to wed the "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker in October following a whirlwind romance.
Brand recently admitted he used to be so promiscuous he had a "team of experts" who would select women for him to have sex with, but the comic is adamant he has turned his back on his Lothario ways to become a monogamous married man.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Yes, you have to be (faithful). That's one of the things about this institution of marriage. My wife recently explained to me, 'You must be faithful' and I don't have a problem with that. I'm really, really in love."
"There is certainly a compromise. You just can't maraud through life f**king whoever you'd like - which is a shame, because I wish I actually could do that. That's the compromise."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers