Russell Brand Promises Katy Perry Faithfulness
British funnyman Russell Brand has vowed to remain faithful to Katy Perry after the pair marry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is set to wed the "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker in October following a whirlwind romance.
Brand recently admitted he used to be so promiscuous he had a "team of experts" who would select women for him to have sex with, but the comic is adamant he has turned his back on his Lothario ways to become a monogamous married man.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Yes, you have to be (faithful). That's one of the things about this institution of marriage. My wife recently explained to me, 'You must be faithful' and I don't have a problem with that. I'm really, really in love."
"There is certainly a compromise. You just can't maraud through life f**king whoever you'd like - which is a shame, because I wish I actually could do that. That's the compromise."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3