Russell Brand Promises Katy Perry Faithfulness
British funnyman Russell Brand has vowed to remain faithful to Katy Perry after the pair marry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is set to wed the "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker in October following a whirlwind romance.
Brand recently admitted he used to be so promiscuous he had a "team of experts" who would select women for him to have sex with, but the comic is adamant he has turned his back on his Lothario ways to become a monogamous married man.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Yes, you have to be (faithful). That's one of the things about this institution of marriage. My wife recently explained to me, 'You must be faithful' and I don't have a problem with that. I'm really, really in love."
"There is certainly a compromise. You just can't maraud through life f**king whoever you'd like - which is a shame, because I wish I actually could do that. That's the compromise."
More Russell Brand News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'