Russell Brand Promises Katy Perry Faithfulness
British funnyman Russell Brand has vowed to remain faithful to Katy Perry after the pair marry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star is set to wed the "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker in October following a whirlwind romance.
Brand recently admitted he used to be so promiscuous he had a "team of experts" who would select women for him to have sex with, but the comic is adamant he has turned his back on his Lothario ways to become a monogamous married man.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Yes, you have to be (faithful). That's one of the things about this institution of marriage. My wife recently explained to me, 'You must be faithful' and I don't have a problem with that. I'm really, really in love."
"There is certainly a compromise. You just can't maraud through life f**king whoever you'd like - which is a shame, because I wish I actually could do that. That's the compromise."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified