Little Attended Peter Andre's Perfume Meet-and-Greet
Aussie pop star Peter Andre was left red-faced at the unveiling of his latest fragrance in London on Tuesday, May 25 - after only nine fans turned up to the meet-and-greet, according to a report. The singer made a special appearance at the launch of his new aftershave, Conditional, at the British capital's Westfield shopping center, where hundreds of fans were expected to flock to the event.
But the launch was left lacking when only a handful of dedicated followers turned up, according to Britain's Daily Star. Fan Tania McIntosh told the publication, "Where is everybody? Obviously it's better for me because I'll get longer with him but I can't imagine he's happy. I think the thing with Jordan affected his popularity a lot."
Andre split from model Katie Price - also known as Jordan - last year. The pair went through a bitter divorce, which was finalized in September.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video