Little Attended Peter Andre's Perfume Meet-and-Greet
Aussie pop star Peter Andre was left red-faced at the unveiling of his latest fragrance in London on Tuesday, May 25 - after only nine fans turned up to the meet-and-greet, according to a report. The singer made a special appearance at the launch of his new aftershave, Conditional, at the British capital's Westfield shopping center, where hundreds of fans were expected to flock to the event.
But the launch was left lacking when only a handful of dedicated followers turned up, according to Britain's Daily Star. Fan Tania McIntosh told the publication, "Where is everybody? Obviously it's better for me because I'll get longer with him but I can't imagine he's happy. I think the thing with Jordan affected his popularity a lot."
Andre split from model Katie Price - also known as Jordan - last year. The pair went through a bitter divorce, which was finalized in September.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary