Little Attended Peter Andre's Perfume Meet-and-Greet
Aussie pop star Peter Andre was left red-faced at the unveiling of his latest fragrance in London on Tuesday, May 25 - after only nine fans turned up to the meet-and-greet, according to a report. The singer made a special appearance at the launch of his new aftershave, Conditional, at the British capital's Westfield shopping center, where hundreds of fans were expected to flock to the event.
But the launch was left lacking when only a handful of dedicated followers turned up, according to Britain's Daily Star. Fan Tania McIntosh told the publication, "Where is everybody? Obviously it's better for me because I'll get longer with him but I can't imagine he's happy. I think the thing with Jordan affected his popularity a lot."
Andre split from model Katie Price - also known as Jordan - last year. The pair went through a bitter divorce, which was finalized in September.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor