Little Attended Peter Andre's Perfume Meet-and-Greet
Aussie pop star Peter Andre was left red-faced at the unveiling of his latest fragrance in London on Tuesday, May 25 - after only nine fans turned up to the meet-and-greet, according to a report. The singer made a special appearance at the launch of his new aftershave, Conditional, at the British capital's Westfield shopping center, where hundreds of fans were expected to flock to the event.
But the launch was left lacking when only a handful of dedicated followers turned up, according to Britain's Daily Star. Fan Tania McIntosh told the publication, "Where is everybody? Obviously it's better for me because I'll get longer with him but I can't imagine he's happy. I think the thing with Jordan affected his popularity a lot."
Andre split from model Katie Price - also known as Jordan - last year. The pair went through a bitter divorce, which was finalized in September.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO