Little Attended Peter Andre's Perfume Meet-and-Greet
Aussie pop star Peter Andre was left red-faced at the unveiling of his latest fragrance in London on Tuesday, May 25 - after only nine fans turned up to the meet-and-greet, according to a report. The singer made a special appearance at the launch of his new aftershave, Conditional, at the British capital's Westfield shopping center, where hundreds of fans were expected to flock to the event.
But the launch was left lacking when only a handful of dedicated followers turned up, according to Britain's Daily Star. Fan Tania McIntosh told the publication, "Where is everybody? Obviously it's better for me because I'll get longer with him but I can't imagine he's happy. I think the thing with Jordan affected his popularity a lot."
Andre split from model Katie Price - also known as Jordan - last year. The pair went through a bitter divorce, which was finalized in September.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3