Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' Hairstyle Is Still a Trend
Jennifer Aniston's iconic hairstyle from her days in hit comedy "Friends" is still going strong - it's the most popular cut of all time among British women. The layered style became a hit in the 1990s when the actress first sported it playing Rachel Green in the sitcom, and more than 15 years on it has topped a poll of the most requested styles in the U.K - more than 11 million women have tried the look.
Second most popular style is Meg Ryan's choppy, cropped cut, while pop star-turned-reality-TV-judge Dannii Minogue's sleek bob is third. The survey was carried out by beauty products company Goody. Spokeswoman Rose-Marie Jarvis says, "It's no secret that many women take inspiration from celebrities when it comes to their appearance."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party