Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' Hairstyle Is Still a Trend
Jennifer Aniston's iconic hairstyle from her days in hit comedy "Friends" is still going strong - it's the most popular cut of all time among British women. The layered style became a hit in the 1990s when the actress first sported it playing Rachel Green in the sitcom, and more than 15 years on it has topped a poll of the most requested styles in the U.K - more than 11 million women have tried the look.
Second most popular style is Meg Ryan's choppy, cropped cut, while pop star-turned-reality-TV-judge Dannii Minogue's sleek bob is third. The survey was carried out by beauty products company Goody. Spokeswoman Rose-Marie Jarvis says, "It's no secret that many women take inspiration from celebrities when it comes to their appearance."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl