Jennifer Aniston's 'Friends' Hairstyle Is Still a Trend
Jennifer Aniston's iconic hairstyle from her days in hit comedy "Friends" is still going strong - it's the most popular cut of all time among British women. The layered style became a hit in the 1990s when the actress first sported it playing Rachel Green in the sitcom, and more than 15 years on it has topped a poll of the most requested styles in the U.K - more than 11 million women have tried the look.
Second most popular style is Meg Ryan's choppy, cropped cut, while pop star-turned-reality-TV-judge Dannii Minogue's sleek bob is third. The survey was carried out by beauty products company Goody. Spokeswoman Rose-Marie Jarvis says, "It's no secret that many women take inspiration from celebrities when it comes to their appearance."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'