Liza Minnelli's Fashion Collection Available to Buy
Iconic entertainer Liza Minnelli can add clothing and jewelery designer to her resume - she has signed a deal to help create a line for the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The veteran star is teaming up with the interactive retailer to design The Liza Collection, which will include sequined garments inspired by her own wardrobe.
She says, "My life has provided me the ability to amass a wonderful wardrobe designed by fashion's brightest stars. I am excited to work with HSN in launching The Liza Collection and to have the opportunity to share my favorite looks with millions of women who want to look fabulous and feel their very best."
The collection will launch on June 30.
Beside the fashion venture, Minnelli is also taking part in the promotion of "Sex and the City 2" which soundtrack she contributes in. She has covered Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies" for the film which will be in U.S. theaters on May 27.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered