Liza Minnelli's Fashion Collection Available to Buy
Iconic entertainer Liza Minnelli can add clothing and jewelery designer to her resume - she has signed a deal to help create a line for the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The veteran star is teaming up with the interactive retailer to design The Liza Collection, which will include sequined garments inspired by her own wardrobe.
She says, "My life has provided me the ability to amass a wonderful wardrobe designed by fashion's brightest stars. I am excited to work with HSN in launching The Liza Collection and to have the opportunity to share my favorite looks with millions of women who want to look fabulous and feel their very best."
The collection will launch on June 30.
Beside the fashion venture, Minnelli is also taking part in the promotion of "Sex and the City 2" which soundtrack she contributes in. She has covered Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies" for the film which will be in U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018