Liza Minnelli's Fashion Collection Available to Buy
Iconic entertainer Liza Minnelli can add clothing and jewelery designer to her resume - she has signed a deal to help create a line for the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The veteran star is teaming up with the interactive retailer to design The Liza Collection, which will include sequined garments inspired by her own wardrobe.
She says, "My life has provided me the ability to amass a wonderful wardrobe designed by fashion's brightest stars. I am excited to work with HSN in launching The Liza Collection and to have the opportunity to share my favorite looks with millions of women who want to look fabulous and feel their very best."
The collection will launch on June 30.
Beside the fashion venture, Minnelli is also taking part in the promotion of "Sex and the City 2" which soundtrack she contributes in. She has covered Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies" for the film which will be in U.S. theaters on May 27.
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic