Liza Minnelli's Fashion Collection Available to Buy
Iconic entertainer Liza Minnelli can add clothing and jewelery designer to her resume - she has signed a deal to help create a line for the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The veteran star is teaming up with the interactive retailer to design The Liza Collection, which will include sequined garments inspired by her own wardrobe.
She says, "My life has provided me the ability to amass a wonderful wardrobe designed by fashion's brightest stars. I am excited to work with HSN in launching The Liza Collection and to have the opportunity to share my favorite looks with millions of women who want to look fabulous and feel their very best."
The collection will launch on June 30.
Beside the fashion venture, Minnelli is also taking part in the promotion of "Sex and the City 2" which soundtrack she contributes in. She has covered Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies" for the film which will be in U.S. theaters on May 27.
More Liza Minnelli News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna