Liza Minnelli's Fashion Collection Available to Buy
Iconic entertainer Liza Minnelli can add clothing and jewelery designer to her resume - she has signed a deal to help create a line for the Home Shopping Network (HSN). The veteran star is teaming up with the interactive retailer to design The Liza Collection, which will include sequined garments inspired by her own wardrobe.
She says, "My life has provided me the ability to amass a wonderful wardrobe designed by fashion's brightest stars. I am excited to work with HSN in launching The Liza Collection and to have the opportunity to share my favorite looks with millions of women who want to look fabulous and feel their very best."
The collection will launch on June 30.
Beside the fashion venture, Minnelli is also taking part in the promotion of "Sex and the City 2" which soundtrack she contributes in. She has covered Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies" for the film which will be in U.S. theaters on May 27.
More Liza Minnelli News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes