Heather Mills Refuses to Fall Pregnant Again
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills could become the latest celebrity to adopt - the former model is considering taking on another child. The reality TV star has a six-year-old daughter, Beatrice, with The Beatles legend - who she divorced in 2008.
Mills hasn't ruled out adding to her brood - but she's adamant she will adopt rather than fall pregnant, because she doesn't want to overpopulate the world. She says, "I wouldn't have another child because the world is already too overpopulated but I might adopt one."
When Heather Mills' divorce to Paul McCartney was granted by judge, she received $38.9 million of his fortune. In return, Mills was banned from talking about the divorce proceedings. As a result, she was constantly guarded when questioned about her divorce because she could end up in jail if she reveals too much.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie