Heather Mills Refuses to Fall Pregnant Again
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills could become the latest celebrity to adopt - the former model is considering taking on another child. The reality TV star has a six-year-old daughter, Beatrice, with The Beatles legend - who she divorced in 2008.
Mills hasn't ruled out adding to her brood - but she's adamant she will adopt rather than fall pregnant, because she doesn't want to overpopulate the world. She says, "I wouldn't have another child because the world is already too overpopulated but I might adopt one."
When Heather Mills' divorce to Paul McCartney was granted by judge, she received $38.9 million of his fortune. In return, Mills was banned from talking about the divorce proceedings. As a result, she was constantly guarded when questioned about her divorce because she could end up in jail if she reveals too much.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik