Heather Mills Refuses to Fall Pregnant Again
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills could become the latest celebrity to adopt - the former model is considering taking on another child. The reality TV star has a six-year-old daughter, Beatrice, with The Beatles legend - who she divorced in 2008.
Mills hasn't ruled out adding to her brood - but she's adamant she will adopt rather than fall pregnant, because she doesn't want to overpopulate the world. She says, "I wouldn't have another child because the world is already too overpopulated but I might adopt one."
When Heather Mills' divorce to Paul McCartney was granted by judge, she received $38.9 million of his fortune. In return, Mills was banned from talking about the divorce proceedings. As a result, she was constantly guarded when questioned about her divorce because she could end up in jail if she reveals too much.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show