Heather Mills Refuses to Fall Pregnant Again
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills could become the latest celebrity to adopt - the former model is considering taking on another child. The reality TV star has a six-year-old daughter, Beatrice, with The Beatles legend - who she divorced in 2008.
Mills hasn't ruled out adding to her brood - but she's adamant she will adopt rather than fall pregnant, because she doesn't want to overpopulate the world. She says, "I wouldn't have another child because the world is already too overpopulated but I might adopt one."
When Heather Mills' divorce to Paul McCartney was granted by judge, she received $38.9 million of his fortune. In return, Mills was banned from talking about the divorce proceedings. As a result, she was constantly guarded when questioned about her divorce because she could end up in jail if she reveals too much.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson