Heather Mills Refuses to Fall Pregnant Again
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills could become the latest celebrity to adopt - the former model is considering taking on another child. The reality TV star has a six-year-old daughter, Beatrice, with The Beatles legend - who she divorced in 2008.
Mills hasn't ruled out adding to her brood - but she's adamant she will adopt rather than fall pregnant, because she doesn't want to overpopulate the world. She says, "I wouldn't have another child because the world is already too overpopulated but I might adopt one."
When Heather Mills' divorce to Paul McCartney was granted by judge, she received $38.9 million of his fortune. In return, Mills was banned from talking about the divorce proceedings. As a result, she was constantly guarded when questioned about her divorce because she could end up in jail if she reveals too much.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs