Juliette Binoche Never Tempted by Botox
Oscar-winner Juliette Binoche is refusing to fight the aging process with Botox injections - insisting the wrinkle-freezing jabs would limit her acting abilities. The 46 year old is determined to grow old gracefully because she's convinced battling aging "doesn't work".
And although she appreciates the fear women feel as they watch their looks fade, Binoche is adamant cosmetic procedures would be to the detriment of her screen career. She says, "Fighting the aging process just doesn't work. I think that actresses, ultimately, are responsible for the faces we give to women."
"But I understand the fear, you know? I really do: it's easy to think: 'I'll never work again if I lose some of my beauty'. The thing is that I never felt beautiful... It's difficult to act with Botox because it doesn't move - so no, I've never been tempted to have it."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018