Juliette Binoche Never Tempted by Botox
Oscar-winner Juliette Binoche is refusing to fight the aging process with Botox injections - insisting the wrinkle-freezing jabs would limit her acting abilities. The 46 year old is determined to grow old gracefully because she's convinced battling aging "doesn't work".
And although she appreciates the fear women feel as they watch their looks fade, Binoche is adamant cosmetic procedures would be to the detriment of her screen career. She says, "Fighting the aging process just doesn't work. I think that actresses, ultimately, are responsible for the faces we give to women."
"But I understand the fear, you know? I really do: it's easy to think: 'I'll never work again if I lose some of my beauty'. The thing is that I never felt beautiful... It's difficult to act with Botox because it doesn't move - so no, I've never been tempted to have it."
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'