Juliette Binoche Never Tempted by Botox
Oscar-winner Juliette Binoche is refusing to fight the aging process with Botox injections - insisting the wrinkle-freezing jabs would limit her acting abilities. The 46 year old is determined to grow old gracefully because she's convinced battling aging "doesn't work".
And although she appreciates the fear women feel as they watch their looks fade, Binoche is adamant cosmetic procedures would be to the detriment of her screen career. She says, "Fighting the aging process just doesn't work. I think that actresses, ultimately, are responsible for the faces we give to women."
"But I understand the fear, you know? I really do: it's easy to think: 'I'll never work again if I lose some of my beauty'. The thing is that I never felt beautiful... It's difficult to act with Botox because it doesn't move - so no, I've never been tempted to have it."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik