Juliette Binoche Never Tempted by Botox
Oscar-winner Juliette Binoche is refusing to fight the aging process with Botox injections - insisting the wrinkle-freezing jabs would limit her acting abilities. The 46 year old is determined to grow old gracefully because she's convinced battling aging "doesn't work".
And although she appreciates the fear women feel as they watch their looks fade, Binoche is adamant cosmetic procedures would be to the detriment of her screen career. She says, "Fighting the aging process just doesn't work. I think that actresses, ultimately, are responsible for the faces we give to women."
"But I understand the fear, you know? I really do: it's easy to think: 'I'll never work again if I lose some of my beauty'. The thing is that I never felt beautiful... It's difficult to act with Botox because it doesn't move - so no, I've never been tempted to have it."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC