Juliette Binoche Never Tempted by Botox
Oscar-winner Juliette Binoche is refusing to fight the aging process with Botox injections - insisting the wrinkle-freezing jabs would limit her acting abilities. The 46 year old is determined to grow old gracefully because she's convinced battling aging "doesn't work".
And although she appreciates the fear women feel as they watch their looks fade, Binoche is adamant cosmetic procedures would be to the detriment of her screen career. She says, "Fighting the aging process just doesn't work. I think that actresses, ultimately, are responsible for the faces we give to women."
"But I understand the fear, you know? I really do: it's easy to think: 'I'll never work again if I lose some of my beauty'. The thing is that I never felt beautiful... It's difficult to act with Botox because it doesn't move - so no, I've never been tempted to have it."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'