Wyclef Jean to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Please Adopt Haitian Child
Hip-hop star Wyclef Jean has urged pals Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to consider adopting a baby from his native Haiti. The former The Fugees star has been part of the relief effort in his homeland following a January earthquake, which ravaged the nation, and now he hopes Jolie will follow up a February visit to Haiti by taking in an orphaned child.
He says, "Brad and Angie, please adopt a child from Haiti!" The couple is famous for adopting kids from around the globe, they're the proud parents of kids from Cambodia, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
"I have so many celebrity friends who have really supported this cause and who continue to support this cause," he later says. "Our job is to help those little kids, to give them a chance. If we give them a chance they'll have a better tomorrow."
Angelina Jolie herself previously told CNN about her plan to visit the country in February. "I'm always open to children around the world. We're that kind of family. Brad and I talk about that," Jolie said. "But that's not what we're focusing on at this time, by any means."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?