Wyclef Jean to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Please Adopt Haitian Child
Hip-hop star Wyclef Jean has urged pals Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to consider adopting a baby from his native Haiti. The former The Fugees star has been part of the relief effort in his homeland following a January earthquake, which ravaged the nation, and now he hopes Jolie will follow up a February visit to Haiti by taking in an orphaned child.
He says, "Brad and Angie, please adopt a child from Haiti!" The couple is famous for adopting kids from around the globe, they're the proud parents of kids from Cambodia, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
"I have so many celebrity friends who have really supported this cause and who continue to support this cause," he later says. "Our job is to help those little kids, to give them a chance. If we give them a chance they'll have a better tomorrow."
Angelina Jolie herself previously told CNN about her plan to visit the country in February. "I'm always open to children around the world. We're that kind of family. Brad and I talk about that," Jolie said. "But that's not what we're focusing on at this time, by any means."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked