Wyclef Jean to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Please Adopt Haitian Child
Hip-hop star Wyclef Jean has urged pals Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to consider adopting a baby from his native Haiti. The former The Fugees star has been part of the relief effort in his homeland following a January earthquake, which ravaged the nation, and now he hopes Jolie will follow up a February visit to Haiti by taking in an orphaned child.
He says, "Brad and Angie, please adopt a child from Haiti!" The couple is famous for adopting kids from around the globe, they're the proud parents of kids from Cambodia, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
"I have so many celebrity friends who have really supported this cause and who continue to support this cause," he later says. "Our job is to help those little kids, to give them a chance. If we give them a chance they'll have a better tomorrow."
Angelina Jolie herself previously told CNN about her plan to visit the country in February. "I'm always open to children around the world. We're that kind of family. Brad and I talk about that," Jolie said. "But that's not what we're focusing on at this time, by any means."
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney