Ronnie Wood Still With The Rolling Stones
Ronnie Wood has laughed off reports he has been dropped from The Rolling Stones line-up, amid his battle with booze. The guitarist has been dogged by rumors his role in the rock super group is in jeopardy because of his alcohol abuse issues, and fans were left stunned when the band's official website listed Wood as a member from 1976-2010.
The site editors have since altered the piece and now Wood's status in the band reads "1976-present". Now the rocker has spoken out to confirm he has not left the Stones, despite working on the reunion of The Faces and battling his booze demons.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "The Stones are great about The Faces. They are encouraging. In the downtime between The Stones' activity, you might as well do something constructive and keep the chops going."
Earlier this week, The Rolling Stones' drummer Charlie Watts was also rumored to be leaving the group, but the band's representative has since issued a denial, saying "We would like to make it clear that drummer Charlie Watts has not left The Rolling Stones."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance