Ronnie Wood Still With The Rolling Stones
Ronnie Wood has laughed off reports he has been dropped from The Rolling Stones line-up, amid his battle with booze. The guitarist has been dogged by rumors his role in the rock super group is in jeopardy because of his alcohol abuse issues, and fans were left stunned when the band's official website listed Wood as a member from 1976-2010.
The site editors have since altered the piece and now Wood's status in the band reads "1976-present". Now the rocker has spoken out to confirm he has not left the Stones, despite working on the reunion of The Faces and battling his booze demons.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "The Stones are great about The Faces. They are encouraging. In the downtime between The Stones' activity, you might as well do something constructive and keep the chops going."
Earlier this week, The Rolling Stones' drummer Charlie Watts was also rumored to be leaving the group, but the band's representative has since issued a denial, saying "We would like to make it clear that drummer Charlie Watts has not left The Rolling Stones."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa