Ronnie Wood Still With The Rolling Stones
Ronnie Wood has laughed off reports he has been dropped from The Rolling Stones line-up, amid his battle with booze. The guitarist has been dogged by rumors his role in the rock super group is in jeopardy because of his alcohol abuse issues, and fans were left stunned when the band's official website listed Wood as a member from 1976-2010.
The site editors have since altered the piece and now Wood's status in the band reads "1976-present". Now the rocker has spoken out to confirm he has not left the Stones, despite working on the reunion of The Faces and battling his booze demons.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "The Stones are great about The Faces. They are encouraging. In the downtime between The Stones' activity, you might as well do something constructive and keep the chops going."
Earlier this week, The Rolling Stones' drummer Charlie Watts was also rumored to be leaving the group, but the band's representative has since issued a denial, saying "We would like to make it clear that drummer Charlie Watts has not left The Rolling Stones."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says