Ronnie Wood Still With The Rolling Stones
Ronnie Wood has laughed off reports he has been dropped from The Rolling Stones line-up, amid his battle with booze. The guitarist has been dogged by rumors his role in the rock super group is in jeopardy because of his alcohol abuse issues, and fans were left stunned when the band's official website listed Wood as a member from 1976-2010.
The site editors have since altered the piece and now Wood's status in the band reads "1976-present". Now the rocker has spoken out to confirm he has not left the Stones, despite working on the reunion of The Faces and battling his booze demons.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "The Stones are great about The Faces. They are encouraging. In the downtime between The Stones' activity, you might as well do something constructive and keep the chops going."
Earlier this week, The Rolling Stones' drummer Charlie Watts was also rumored to be leaving the group, but the band's representative has since issued a denial, saying "We would like to make it clear that drummer Charlie Watts has not left The Rolling Stones."
More The Rolling Stones News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed