Man Alleged Suge Knight of Murder Plot Gets Restraining Order
Troubled hip-hop mogul Suge Knight has been ordered to stay away from a Los Angeles-based associate amid allegations he threatened to have the man killed. The complainant, whose identity has not been released, filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, May 24, asking a judge to grant him a restraining order to keep Knight at a distance.
In the legal documents, he claims Knight "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me". The alleged incident is said to have taken place on Friday, May 21, just a day after Knight was released on bail following a confrontation at a Los Angeles gas station.
The Death Row Records founder was apprehended after cops were tipped off about a man reportedly pointing a firearm at another car from his Cadillac Escalade. It is unknown if the two cases are linked, but the scared associate claims Knight warned him "he was out now and going to take my life", reports TMZ. Knight must appear in court on June 8 to respond to the allegations.
More Suge Knight News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger