Man Alleged Suge Knight of Murder Plot Gets Restraining Order
Troubled hip-hop mogul Suge Knight has been ordered to stay away from a Los Angeles-based associate amid allegations he threatened to have the man killed. The complainant, whose identity has not been released, filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, May 24, asking a judge to grant him a restraining order to keep Knight at a distance.
In the legal documents, he claims Knight "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me". The alleged incident is said to have taken place on Friday, May 21, just a day after Knight was released on bail following a confrontation at a Los Angeles gas station.
The Death Row Records founder was apprehended after cops were tipped off about a man reportedly pointing a firearm at another car from his Cadillac Escalade. It is unknown if the two cases are linked, but the scared associate claims Knight warned him "he was out now and going to take my life", reports TMZ. Knight must appear in court on June 8 to respond to the allegations.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7