Man Alleged Suge Knight of Murder Plot Gets Restraining Order
Troubled hip-hop mogul Suge Knight has been ordered to stay away from a Los Angeles-based associate amid allegations he threatened to have the man killed. The complainant, whose identity has not been released, filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, May 24, asking a judge to grant him a restraining order to keep Knight at a distance.
In the legal documents, he claims Knight "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me". The alleged incident is said to have taken place on Friday, May 21, just a day after Knight was released on bail following a confrontation at a Los Angeles gas station.
The Death Row Records founder was apprehended after cops were tipped off about a man reportedly pointing a firearm at another car from his Cadillac Escalade. It is unknown if the two cases are linked, but the scared associate claims Knight warned him "he was out now and going to take my life", reports TMZ. Knight must appear in court on June 8 to respond to the allegations.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked