Man Alleged Suge Knight of Murder Plot Gets Restraining Order
Troubled hip-hop mogul Suge Knight has been ordered to stay away from a Los Angeles-based associate amid allegations he threatened to have the man killed. The complainant, whose identity has not been released, filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, May 24, asking a judge to grant him a restraining order to keep Knight at a distance.
In the legal documents, he claims Knight "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me". The alleged incident is said to have taken place on Friday, May 21, just a day after Knight was released on bail following a confrontation at a Los Angeles gas station.
The Death Row Records founder was apprehended after cops were tipped off about a man reportedly pointing a firearm at another car from his Cadillac Escalade. It is unknown if the two cases are linked, but the scared associate claims Knight warned him "he was out now and going to take my life", reports TMZ. Knight must appear in court on June 8 to respond to the allegations.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake