Man Alleged Suge Knight of Murder Plot Gets Restraining Order
Troubled hip-hop mogul Suge Knight has been ordered to stay away from a Los Angeles-based associate amid allegations he threatened to have the man killed. The complainant, whose identity has not been released, filed papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, May 24, asking a judge to grant him a restraining order to keep Knight at a distance.
In the legal documents, he claims Knight "had 8 guys come to my house and told them to get me or kill me". The alleged incident is said to have taken place on Friday, May 21, just a day after Knight was released on bail following a confrontation at a Los Angeles gas station.
The Death Row Records founder was apprehended after cops were tipped off about a man reportedly pointing a firearm at another car from his Cadillac Escalade. It is unknown if the two cases are linked, but the scared associate claims Knight warned him "he was out now and going to take my life", reports TMZ. Knight must appear in court on June 8 to respond to the allegations.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?