David Hasselhoff NOT Hospitalized for Alcohol Poisoning
Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff is baffled by reports he was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at the weekend, insisting he is "feeling good". The actor has been battling a drink problem for years and new reports suggested his 17-year-old daughter Hayley took him to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, May 23 after a three-day booze binge.
But Hasselhoff has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com there has been "no drinking" and insisting he is "looking good (and) feeling good". The star underwent a stint in rehab last October to deal with his alcohol issues.
Meanwhile, a source told Radar Online that Hasselhoff would deny the allegation anyway. "I'm sure he'll try to deny it this time, too," the source said. "And that's sad, because it's his daughter who is suffering when she has to take care of him after a bender."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune