David Hasselhoff NOT Hospitalized for Alcohol Poisoning
Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff is baffled by reports he was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at the weekend, insisting he is "feeling good". The actor has been battling a drink problem for years and new reports suggested his 17-year-old daughter Hayley took him to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, May 23 after a three-day booze binge.
But Hasselhoff has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com there has been "no drinking" and insisting he is "looking good (and) feeling good". The star underwent a stint in rehab last October to deal with his alcohol issues.
Meanwhile, a source told Radar Online that Hasselhoff would deny the allegation anyway. "I'm sure he'll try to deny it this time, too," the source said. "And that's sad, because it's his daughter who is suffering when she has to take care of him after a bender."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers