David Hasselhoff NOT Hospitalized for Alcohol Poisoning
Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff is baffled by reports he was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at the weekend, insisting he is "feeling good". The actor has been battling a drink problem for years and new reports suggested his 17-year-old daughter Hayley took him to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, May 23 after a three-day booze binge.
But Hasselhoff has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com there has been "no drinking" and insisting he is "looking good (and) feeling good". The star underwent a stint in rehab last October to deal with his alcohol issues.
Meanwhile, a source told Radar Online that Hasselhoff would deny the allegation anyway. "I'm sure he'll try to deny it this time, too," the source said. "And that's sad, because it's his daughter who is suffering when she has to take care of him after a bender."
More David Hasselhoff News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama