David Hasselhoff NOT Hospitalized for Alcohol Poisoning
Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff is baffled by reports he was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at the weekend, insisting he is "feeling good". The actor has been battling a drink problem for years and new reports suggested his 17-year-old daughter Hayley took him to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, May 23 after a three-day booze binge.
But Hasselhoff has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com there has been "no drinking" and insisting he is "looking good (and) feeling good". The star underwent a stint in rehab last October to deal with his alcohol issues.
Meanwhile, a source told Radar Online that Hasselhoff would deny the allegation anyway. "I'm sure he'll try to deny it this time, too," the source said. "And that's sad, because it's his daughter who is suffering when she has to take care of him after a bender."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered