David Hasselhoff NOT Hospitalized for Alcohol Poisoning
Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff is baffled by reports he was hospitalized for alcohol poisoning at the weekend, insisting he is "feeling good". The actor has been battling a drink problem for years and new reports suggested his 17-year-old daughter Hayley took him to a Los Angeles-area hospital on Sunday, May 23 after a three-day booze binge.
But Hasselhoff has dismissed the claims, telling TMZ.com there has been "no drinking" and insisting he is "looking good (and) feeling good". The star underwent a stint in rehab last October to deal with his alcohol issues.
Meanwhile, a source told Radar Online that Hasselhoff would deny the allegation anyway. "I'm sure he'll try to deny it this time, too," the source said. "And that's sad, because it's his daughter who is suffering when she has to take care of him after a bender."
More David Hasselhoff News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift