Heidi Montag Calls Plastic Surgery 'Best Decision'
Heidi Montag has slammed reports she is severely depressed following her extensive cosmetic transformation - insisting her dramatic overhaul was the "best decision of my life". "The Hills" star has been dogged by reports she is regretting her extensive surgery, which saw her undergo multiple operations in a 24-hour period at the beginning of 2010.
She subsequently fell out with several friends over the negative reactions, and even called cops on her own mother after she turned up to her house unannounced earlier this month. But Montag insists the reports from pals that she is struggling to cope with her post-surgery image are false.
On her Twitter.com page, she writes, "My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial 'me' you read about and watch!!!"
"PS. I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family', are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter... They haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!"
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer