Heidi Montag Calls Plastic Surgery 'Best Decision'
Heidi Montag has slammed reports she is severely depressed following her extensive cosmetic transformation - insisting her dramatic overhaul was the "best decision of my life". "The Hills" star has been dogged by reports she is regretting her extensive surgery, which saw her undergo multiple operations in a 24-hour period at the beginning of 2010.
She subsequently fell out with several friends over the negative reactions, and even called cops on her own mother after she turned up to her house unannounced earlier this month. But Montag insists the reports from pals that she is struggling to cope with her post-surgery image are false.
On her Twitter.com page, she writes, "My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial 'me' you read about and watch!!!"
"PS. I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family', are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter... They haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!"
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny