Heidi Montag Calls Plastic Surgery 'Best Decision'
Heidi Montag has slammed reports she is severely depressed following her extensive cosmetic transformation - insisting her dramatic overhaul was the "best decision of my life". "The Hills" star has been dogged by reports she is regretting her extensive surgery, which saw her undergo multiple operations in a 24-hour period at the beginning of 2010.
She subsequently fell out with several friends over the negative reactions, and even called cops on her own mother after she turned up to her house unannounced earlier this month. But Montag insists the reports from pals that she is struggling to cope with her post-surgery image are false.
On her Twitter.com page, she writes, "My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial 'me' you read about and watch!!!"
"PS. I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family', are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter... They haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!"
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress