Heidi Montag Calls Plastic Surgery 'Best Decision'
Heidi Montag has slammed reports she is severely depressed following her extensive cosmetic transformation - insisting her dramatic overhaul was the "best decision of my life". "The Hills" star has been dogged by reports she is regretting her extensive surgery, which saw her undergo multiple operations in a 24-hour period at the beginning of 2010.
She subsequently fell out with several friends over the negative reactions, and even called cops on her own mother after she turned up to her house unannounced earlier this month. But Montag insists the reports from pals that she is struggling to cope with her post-surgery image are false.
On her Twitter.com page, she writes, "My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial 'me' you read about and watch!!!"
"PS. I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family', are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter... They haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding