Heidi Montag Calls Plastic Surgery 'Best Decision'
Heidi Montag has slammed reports she is severely depressed following her extensive cosmetic transformation - insisting her dramatic overhaul was the "best decision of my life". "The Hills" star has been dogged by reports she is regretting her extensive surgery, which saw her undergo multiple operations in a 24-hour period at the beginning of 2010.
She subsequently fell out with several friends over the negative reactions, and even called cops on her own mother after she turned up to her house unannounced earlier this month. But Montag insists the reports from pals that she is struggling to cope with her post-surgery image are false.
On her Twitter.com page, she writes, "My last surgery was the BEST decision of my life! Anything else anyone says (family members who are trying to make money off of me) is a lie! I have never felt sexier, happier, or more amazing in my own skin. I truly look the way I have always dreamed, I love America and freedom! You will get to know the true me and my REAL life VERY soon, under all my plastic haha! Not the Superficial 'me' you read about and watch!!!"
"PS. I HAVE NO FRIENDS, the ones who are pretending to be 'friends' or 'family', are crazy, angry, broke, and bitter... They haven't been in my life for years! LIARS!"
More Heidi Montag News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure