Kelly Rowland Won't Shun Chris Brown for Rihanna
Kelly Rowland refused to rule out a duet with Chris Brown despite his infamous fight with Rihanna, insisting she only judged the R&B singer on "his talent". The former Destiny's Child singer teamed up with Brown for a new track, which will reportedly feature on her next album, and was determined to look past his personal life for the project.
She tells PinBoardBlog.com, "Chris Brown and I did a record together. I don't judge anybody, as many people point fingers towards someone (and) there are four more pointing at us. I judge Chris on his talent."
"I think people forget that they weren't there and who the hell are they to judge anybody? That was something that happened between them (Brown and Rihanna) and the people that they're around. It has nothing to do with us."
Brown has struggled to repair his reputation since the fight last year. He issued a public apology for his behavior and has been carrying out community service for the attack.
More Kelly Rowland News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video