Kelly Rowland Won't Shun Chris Brown for Rihanna
Kelly Rowland refused to rule out a duet with Chris Brown despite his infamous fight with Rihanna, insisting she only judged the R&B singer on "his talent". The former Destiny's Child singer teamed up with Brown for a new track, which will reportedly feature on her next album, and was determined to look past his personal life for the project.
She tells PinBoardBlog.com, "Chris Brown and I did a record together. I don't judge anybody, as many people point fingers towards someone (and) there are four more pointing at us. I judge Chris on his talent."
"I think people forget that they weren't there and who the hell are they to judge anybody? That was something that happened between them (Brown and Rihanna) and the people that they're around. It has nothing to do with us."
Brown has struggled to repair his reputation since the fight last year. He issued a public apology for his behavior and has been carrying out community service for the attack.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC