Kelly Rowland Won't Shun Chris Brown for Rihanna
Kelly Rowland refused to rule out a duet with Chris Brown despite his infamous fight with Rihanna, insisting she only judged the R&B singer on "his talent". The former Destiny's Child singer teamed up with Brown for a new track, which will reportedly feature on her next album, and was determined to look past his personal life for the project.
She tells PinBoardBlog.com, "Chris Brown and I did a record together. I don't judge anybody, as many people point fingers towards someone (and) there are four more pointing at us. I judge Chris on his talent."
"I think people forget that they weren't there and who the hell are they to judge anybody? That was something that happened between them (Brown and Rihanna) and the people that they're around. It has nothing to do with us."
Brown has struggled to repair his reputation since the fight last year. He issued a public apology for his behavior and has been carrying out community service for the attack.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'