Kelly Rowland Won't Shun Chris Brown for Rihanna
Kelly Rowland refused to rule out a duet with Chris Brown despite his infamous fight with Rihanna, insisting she only judged the R&B singer on "his talent". The former Destiny's Child singer teamed up with Brown for a new track, which will reportedly feature on her next album, and was determined to look past his personal life for the project.
She tells PinBoardBlog.com, "Chris Brown and I did a record together. I don't judge anybody, as many people point fingers towards someone (and) there are four more pointing at us. I judge Chris on his talent."
"I think people forget that they weren't there and who the hell are they to judge anybody? That was something that happened between them (Brown and Rihanna) and the people that they're around. It has nothing to do with us."
Brown has struggled to repair his reputation since the fight last year. He issued a public apology for his behavior and has been carrying out community service for the attack.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special