Lady GaGa Dedicates 'Alejandro' Video to Her Gay Friends
Lady GaGa has dedicated her new music video to her gay friends and fans, celebrating their "courage and bravery". The pop sensation reveals the promo for her track "Alejandro", off 2009's "The Fame Monster" album, explores the purity of her relationships with her gay pals.
And GaGa admits she "envies" gay love - because she's never been able to match it in her relationships with straight men. She explains, "It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love - it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life."
"In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends - but they just don't want me."
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video