Lady GaGa Dedicates 'Alejandro' Video to Her Gay Friends
Lady GaGa has dedicated her new music video to her gay friends and fans, celebrating their "courage and bravery". The pop sensation reveals the promo for her track "Alejandro", off 2009's "The Fame Monster" album, explores the purity of her relationships with her gay pals.
And GaGa admits she "envies" gay love - because she's never been able to match it in her relationships with straight men. She explains, "It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love - it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life."
"In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends - but they just don't want me."
More Lady GaGa News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves