Lady GaGa Dedicates 'Alejandro' Video to Her Gay Friends
Lady GaGa has dedicated her new music video to her gay friends and fans, celebrating their "courage and bravery". The pop sensation reveals the promo for her track "Alejandro", off 2009's "The Fame Monster" album, explores the purity of her relationships with her gay pals.
And GaGa admits she "envies" gay love - because she's never been able to match it in her relationships with straight men. She explains, "It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love - it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life."
"In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends - but they just don't want me."
More Lady GaGa News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says