Lady GaGa Dedicates 'Alejandro' Video to Her Gay Friends
Lady GaGa has dedicated her new music video to her gay friends and fans, celebrating their "courage and bravery". The pop sensation reveals the promo for her track "Alejandro", off 2009's "The Fame Monster" album, explores the purity of her relationships with her gay pals.
And GaGa admits she "envies" gay love - because she's never been able to match it in her relationships with straight men. She explains, "It's a celebration and an admiration of gay love - it confesses my envy of the courage and bravery they require to be together. I've been unable to find that with a straight man in my life."
"In the video I'm pining for the love of my gay friends - but they just don't want me."
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent