Victoria Beckham: My Marriage to David Is Not Business Arrangement
Victoria Adams has spoken out to address rumors her marriage to soccer star David Beckham never recovered from an affair allegation in 2004 - insisting their union is "absolutely not a business arrangement". The former Spice Girl wed the sportsman in 1999, but five years later the union was allegedly rocked after the Los Angeles Galaxy player was accused of having a four-month romance with his personal assistant Rebecca Loos.
Beckham branded the allegation "ludicrous" and the couple appeared to put the scandal behind them, but online gossips have long speculated they only kept their marriage intact for the sake of their three children and their business empire. But Victoria is adamant she never believed the allegation and has never let the lurid tales affect their relationship.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I know David has never cheated on me. I really do believe deep down that I have the most faithful husband I could hope for. I can honestly say I am really lucky to have him. I couldn't live a lie and it would be unfair on the children. We are working on things together but our marriage is absolutely not a business arrangement. Could you, for all the money in the world? I couldn't."
More Victoria Adams News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie