Nas and Kelis Have Been Granted a Divorce
Nas and Kelis' marriage is officially over - the former couple has been granted a divorce. The hip-hop supercouple split in April, 2009 after four years of marriage, with Kelis citing irreconcilable differences in her divorce papers, which were filed just months before she gave birth to the pair's baby son Knight.
The pair has been locked in legal wrangling ever since over various issues including custody of their son, as well as spousal and child support payments. Legal documents filed at Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, May 21 reveal their marriage is now officially over. However the former couple will continue to battle it out over the details of their divorce deal, according to TMZ.com.
Earlier this month, Nas urged a judge to reduce his monthly payments to his former wife, insisting he couldn't afford to keep up with the $10,000 installments.
More Nas News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway