Tila Tequila: I Must Not Be Another Lindsay Lohan
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has revealed the reason she's signed up to star in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" - she has become reliant on "prescription pills". The internet pin-up was announced as one of the stars who will appear on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show, and now she has admitted she'll be seeking counsellings for a drug habit.
In a post on her official website, she writes, "I was in denial for a long time but it takes a brave and strong woman to not only admit to herself that she has a problem, but also let the whole world know about it. With that said, I know I am an extremely smart girl and to run all these empires when I am not even 30 yet is quite an accomplishment, however I finally admitted to myself that I cannot rely on taking prescription pills every day for the rest of my life!"
"I must not be another Lindsay Lohan where I just flush everything I worked so hard for down the toilet for nothing." Tequila has endured a turbulent few months following the death of her partner Casey Johnson in December 2009 - she injured herself in a fall at her Los Angeles home and alleges she suffered a miscarriage.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement