Tila Tequila: I Must Not Be Another Lindsay Lohan
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has revealed the reason she's signed up to star in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" - she has become reliant on "prescription pills". The internet pin-up was announced as one of the stars who will appear on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show, and now she has admitted she'll be seeking counsellings for a drug habit.
In a post on her official website, she writes, "I was in denial for a long time but it takes a brave and strong woman to not only admit to herself that she has a problem, but also let the whole world know about it. With that said, I know I am an extremely smart girl and to run all these empires when I am not even 30 yet is quite an accomplishment, however I finally admitted to myself that I cannot rely on taking prescription pills every day for the rest of my life!"
"I must not be another Lindsay Lohan where I just flush everything I worked so hard for down the toilet for nothing." Tequila has endured a turbulent few months following the death of her partner Casey Johnson in December 2009 - she injured herself in a fall at her Los Angeles home and alleges she suffered a miscarriage.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards