Tila Tequila: I Must Not Be Another Lindsay Lohan
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has revealed the reason she's signed up to star in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" - she has become reliant on "prescription pills". The internet pin-up was announced as one of the stars who will appear on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show, and now she has admitted she'll be seeking counsellings for a drug habit.
In a post on her official website, she writes, "I was in denial for a long time but it takes a brave and strong woman to not only admit to herself that she has a problem, but also let the whole world know about it. With that said, I know I am an extremely smart girl and to run all these empires when I am not even 30 yet is quite an accomplishment, however I finally admitted to myself that I cannot rely on taking prescription pills every day for the rest of my life!"
"I must not be another Lindsay Lohan where I just flush everything I worked so hard for down the toilet for nothing." Tequila has endured a turbulent few months following the death of her partner Casey Johnson in December 2009 - she injured herself in a fall at her Los Angeles home and alleges she suffered a miscarriage.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer