Tila Tequila: I Must Not Be Another Lindsay Lohan
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has revealed the reason she's signed up to star in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" - she has become reliant on "prescription pills". The internet pin-up was announced as one of the stars who will appear on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show, and now she has admitted she'll be seeking counsellings for a drug habit.
In a post on her official website, she writes, "I was in denial for a long time but it takes a brave and strong woman to not only admit to herself that she has a problem, but also let the whole world know about it. With that said, I know I am an extremely smart girl and to run all these empires when I am not even 30 yet is quite an accomplishment, however I finally admitted to myself that I cannot rely on taking prescription pills every day for the rest of my life!"
"I must not be another Lindsay Lohan where I just flush everything I worked so hard for down the toilet for nothing." Tequila has endured a turbulent few months following the death of her partner Casey Johnson in December 2009 - she injured herself in a fall at her Los Angeles home and alleges she suffered a miscarriage.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online