Tila Tequila: I Must Not Be Another Lindsay Lohan
Reality TV star Tila Tequila has revealed the reason she's signed up to star in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab" - she has become reliant on "prescription pills". The internet pin-up was announced as one of the stars who will appear on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality show, and now she has admitted she'll be seeking counsellings for a drug habit.
In a post on her official website, she writes, "I was in denial for a long time but it takes a brave and strong woman to not only admit to herself that she has a problem, but also let the whole world know about it. With that said, I know I am an extremely smart girl and to run all these empires when I am not even 30 yet is quite an accomplishment, however I finally admitted to myself that I cannot rely on taking prescription pills every day for the rest of my life!"
"I must not be another Lindsay Lohan where I just flush everything I worked so hard for down the toilet for nothing." Tequila has endured a turbulent few months following the death of her partner Casey Johnson in December 2009 - she injured herself in a fall at her Los Angeles home and alleges she suffered a miscarriage.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns