Sarah Jessica Parker: No Discussion About 'Sex and the City 3'
Sarah Jessica Parker has dismissed reports she's in talks to return for a third "Sex and the City" movie - insisting she wants to gauge fans reaction to the franchise's upcoming second movie. The actress admits she's in a "state of turmoil" as she prepares for the release of "Sex and the City 2" later this month, because she's so nervous her fans won't like it.
Rumors are already rife that Parker, along with lead stars Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis, are planning to start work on a third installment. But Parker is refusing to contemplate bringing the beloved characters back to the big screen again - revealing she hasn't even discussed the possibility with writer Michael Patrick King.
She tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "I can tell you in all sincerity I have never discussed it. Michael and I have never ever, ever had the conversation. And it's not even the white elephant in the room, it doesn't occur to us to talk about it, and we are at this point superstitious about that conversation."
"We really feel like we are here because of the graciousness of our audience and if they show up on May 27th in a meaningful way then we can have that conversation. But until then, this was a great joy, it was the experience of a lifetime and if that's the period at the end of our sentence, that's wonderful. I would never complain."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt