Sarah Jessica Parker: No Discussion About 'Sex and the City 3'
Sarah Jessica Parker has dismissed reports she's in talks to return for a third "Sex and the City" movie - insisting she wants to gauge fans reaction to the franchise's upcoming second movie. The actress admits she's in a "state of turmoil" as she prepares for the release of "Sex and the City 2" later this month, because she's so nervous her fans won't like it.
Rumors are already rife that Parker, along with lead stars Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis, are planning to start work on a third installment. But Parker is refusing to contemplate bringing the beloved characters back to the big screen again - revealing she hasn't even discussed the possibility with writer Michael Patrick King.
She tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "I can tell you in all sincerity I have never discussed it. Michael and I have never ever, ever had the conversation. And it's not even the white elephant in the room, it doesn't occur to us to talk about it, and we are at this point superstitious about that conversation."
"We really feel like we are here because of the graciousness of our audience and if they show up on May 27th in a meaningful way then we can have that conversation. But until then, this was a great joy, it was the experience of a lifetime and if that's the period at the end of our sentence, that's wonderful. I would never complain."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'