Dad Pleased That Lindsay Lohan Is Banned From Leaving Los Angeles
Lindsay Lohan's father Michael is pleased with a court order which will see the actress confined to California and forced to wear an alcohol-detecting device - insisting the ruling will help his daughter overcome her problems. The "Mean Girls" star left a Beverly Hills courthouse on Monday, May 24 wearing the accessory strapped to her ankle after facing Judge Marsha Revel, who ordered Lohan not to leave the state and not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the foreseeable future.
The hearing came five days after Lohan missed a mandatory court appearance because she was stranded in Europe at the Cannes Film Festival in France without a passport. Lohan must wear the tamper-proof device at all times and if she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, the actress faces jail.
Her father Michael Lohan is happy with the conditions set by Judge Revel and hopes the move will help his daughter put her troubles behind her. He says, "I'm in favor of anything that keeps my daughter out of jail and helps her with her substance abuse problem. I still contend that the prescription drugs are her major problem."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder