Kim Cattrall Wants to Return to Broadway
Actress Kim Cattrall wants to return to Broadway in a new revival of Noel Howard's "Private Lives" after wrapping a critically-acclaimed run in London's West End. The "Sex and the City" star, 53, appeared opposite Matthew Macfadyen in the British production, about a divorced couple who discover they are honeymooning in the same hotel with their new spouses.
The curtain came down on the U.K.'s hit comedy earlier this month, on May 3 and now Cattrall has her sights set on transferring the play to the New York stage. She says, "It's the third play that I've done in the West End."
"We would love to bring it to Broadway, we hope we can bring it to Broadway, I would love to come back. With everyone's schedule, I hope we can do it." Cattrall previously appeared on Broadway in 1987 in comedy "Wild Honey".
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?