Kim Cattrall Wants to Return to Broadway
Actress Kim Cattrall wants to return to Broadway in a new revival of Noel Howard's "Private Lives" after wrapping a critically-acclaimed run in London's West End. The "Sex and the City" star, 53, appeared opposite Matthew Macfadyen in the British production, about a divorced couple who discover they are honeymooning in the same hotel with their new spouses.
The curtain came down on the U.K.'s hit comedy earlier this month, on May 3 and now Cattrall has her sights set on transferring the play to the New York stage. She says, "It's the third play that I've done in the West End."
"We would love to bring it to Broadway, we hope we can bring it to Broadway, I would love to come back. With everyone's schedule, I hope we can do it." Cattrall previously appeared on Broadway in 1987 in comedy "Wild Honey".
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover