Kim Cattrall Wants to Return to Broadway
Actress Kim Cattrall wants to return to Broadway in a new revival of Noel Howard's "Private Lives" after wrapping a critically-acclaimed run in London's West End. The "Sex and the City" star, 53, appeared opposite Matthew Macfadyen in the British production, about a divorced couple who discover they are honeymooning in the same hotel with their new spouses.
The curtain came down on the U.K.'s hit comedy earlier this month, on May 3 and now Cattrall has her sights set on transferring the play to the New York stage. She says, "It's the third play that I've done in the West End."
"We would love to bring it to Broadway, we hope we can bring it to Broadway, I would love to come back. With everyone's schedule, I hope we can do it." Cattrall previously appeared on Broadway in 1987 in comedy "Wild Honey".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics