Kim Cattrall Wants to Return to Broadway
Actress Kim Cattrall wants to return to Broadway in a new revival of Noel Howard's "Private Lives" after wrapping a critically-acclaimed run in London's West End. The "Sex and the City" star, 53, appeared opposite Matthew Macfadyen in the British production, about a divorced couple who discover they are honeymooning in the same hotel with their new spouses.
The curtain came down on the U.K.'s hit comedy earlier this month, on May 3 and now Cattrall has her sights set on transferring the play to the New York stage. She says, "It's the third play that I've done in the West End."
"We would love to bring it to Broadway, we hope we can bring it to Broadway, I would love to come back. With everyone's schedule, I hope we can do it." Cattrall previously appeared on Broadway in 1987 in comedy "Wild Honey".
More Kim Cattrall News
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist