Kim Cattrall Wants to Return to Broadway
Actress Kim Cattrall wants to return to Broadway in a new revival of Noel Howard's "Private Lives" after wrapping a critically-acclaimed run in London's West End. The "Sex and the City" star, 53, appeared opposite Matthew Macfadyen in the British production, about a divorced couple who discover they are honeymooning in the same hotel with their new spouses.
The curtain came down on the U.K.'s hit comedy earlier this month, on May 3 and now Cattrall has her sights set on transferring the play to the New York stage. She says, "It's the third play that I've done in the West End."
"We would love to bring it to Broadway, we hope we can bring it to Broadway, I would love to come back. With everyone's schedule, I hope we can do it." Cattrall previously appeared on Broadway in 1987 in comedy "Wild Honey".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism