Sarah Jessica Parker Calls 'Sex' Fighting Rumors 'Ludicrous'
Sarah Jessica Parker has slammed ongoing reports she doesn't like her "Sex and the City" co-stars, insisting she feels honored to work with her leading ladies. In early May, Parker, along with Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis, opened up about long-standing rumors suggesting they frequently argue onset, admitting they have experienced the occasional bust-up.
Parker revealed the four actresses often clash due to their long work days and close environment, saying "There are times when all of us have been sensitive, and sometimes feelings get hurt."
But the actress insists she only agrees to make more "Sex" scenes because she enjoys working with her co-stars so much. She tells British show Live From Studio Five, "I think the one (rumor) that really still blows my mind is the idea that we are fighting, you know, that we would keep coming back to this environment and this situation time and time again voluntarily and not like each other is ludicrous."
"And I think it also so misses the real characterization of what happens in our lives and on this set and it is a great honour to be working with those women. They are the reason that I come back time and time again."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'