Lindsay Lohan's New Bracelet Checks Her Alcohol Level Every 30 Minutes
Lindsay Lohan's latest accessory will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes. The actress left a Beverly Hills courthouse on Monday, May 24, wearing an alcohol-detecting device strapped to her ankle after facing Judge Marsha Revel, who ordered the "Mean Girls" star not to leave California and not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the foreseeable future.
The hearing came five days after Lohan missed a mandatory court appearance because she was stranded in Europe without a passport. Lawmakers use the SCRAMx bracelet the actress has attached to her ankle to monitor people convicted of alcohol-related offenses.
Lohan must wear the tamper-proof device at all times. If she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, Lohan faces jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake