Lindsay Lohan's New Bracelet Checks Her Alcohol Level Every 30 Minutes
Lindsay Lohan's latest accessory will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes. The actress left a Beverly Hills courthouse on Monday, May 24, wearing an alcohol-detecting device strapped to her ankle after facing Judge Marsha Revel, who ordered the "Mean Girls" star not to leave California and not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the foreseeable future.
The hearing came five days after Lohan missed a mandatory court appearance because she was stranded in Europe without a passport. Lawmakers use the SCRAMx bracelet the actress has attached to her ankle to monitor people convicted of alcohol-related offenses.
Lohan must wear the tamper-proof device at all times. If she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, Lohan faces jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation