Lindsay Lohan's New Bracelet Checks Her Alcohol Level Every 30 Minutes
Lindsay Lohan's latest accessory will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes. The actress left a Beverly Hills courthouse on Monday, May 24, wearing an alcohol-detecting device strapped to her ankle after facing Judge Marsha Revel, who ordered the "Mean Girls" star not to leave California and not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the foreseeable future.
The hearing came five days after Lohan missed a mandatory court appearance because she was stranded in Europe without a passport. Lawmakers use the SCRAMx bracelet the actress has attached to her ankle to monitor people convicted of alcohol-related offenses.
Lohan must wear the tamper-proof device at all times. If she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, Lohan faces jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby