Lindsay Lohan's New Bracelet Checks Her Alcohol Level Every 30 Minutes
Lindsay Lohan's latest accessory will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes. The actress left a Beverly Hills courthouse on Monday, May 24, wearing an alcohol-detecting device strapped to her ankle after facing Judge Marsha Revel, who ordered the "Mean Girls" star not to leave California and not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the foreseeable future.
The hearing came five days after Lohan missed a mandatory court appearance because she was stranded in Europe without a passport. Lawmakers use the SCRAMx bracelet the actress has attached to her ankle to monitor people convicted of alcohol-related offenses.
Lohan must wear the tamper-proof device at all times. If she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, Lohan faces jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'