Lindsay Lohan's New Bracelet Checks Her Alcohol Level Every 30 Minutes
Lindsay Lohan's latest accessory will check her body's alcohol levels every 30 minutes. The actress left a Beverly Hills courthouse on Monday, May 24, wearing an alcohol-detecting device strapped to her ankle after facing Judge Marsha Revel, who ordered the "Mean Girls" star not to leave California and not to drink alcohol or take drugs for the foreseeable future.
The hearing came five days after Lohan missed a mandatory court appearance because she was stranded in Europe without a passport. Lawmakers use the SCRAMx bracelet the actress has attached to her ankle to monitor people convicted of alcohol-related offenses.
Lohan must wear the tamper-proof device at all times. If she fails to meet the sober conditions of her bail, Lohan faces jail.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story