Katy Perry Will Not Wed Russell Brand in India
Katy Perry has dismissed reports she and fiance Russell Brand are to wed in India, insisting pal Rihanna had her facts wrong when she recently revealed all about the big bash. Rihanna recently told Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest she was struggling to come up with ideas for the "I Kissed a Girl" singer's Indian-themed bachelorette party, and let it slip that the couple was planning to return to the place where they became engaged at the end of 2009 to exchange vows later this year.
But, appearing on the same radio show on Monday, May 24, Perry insisted Rihanna was "a little confused." She said, "I heard a rumor that someone dropped where we were getting married on a little radio program... I haven't told her where were are getting married. She thinks we were getting married in India."
Perry refused to offer any clues about where she and Brand would be exchanging vows, but revealed it would be a "location" ceremony. She coyly revealed, "I think it's better to take people out of their comfort zone and mesh the group together."
More Katy Perry News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'