Katy Perry Will Not Wed Russell Brand in India
Katy Perry has dismissed reports she and fiance Russell Brand are to wed in India, insisting pal Rihanna had her facts wrong when she recently revealed all about the big bash. Rihanna recently told Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest she was struggling to come up with ideas for the "I Kissed a Girl" singer's Indian-themed bachelorette party, and let it slip that the couple was planning to return to the place where they became engaged at the end of 2009 to exchange vows later this year.
But, appearing on the same radio show on Monday, May 24, Perry insisted Rihanna was "a little confused." She said, "I heard a rumor that someone dropped where we were getting married on a little radio program... I haven't told her where were are getting married. She thinks we were getting married in India."
Perry refused to offer any clues about where she and Brand would be exchanging vows, but revealed it would be a "location" ceremony. She coyly revealed, "I think it's better to take people out of their comfort zone and mesh the group together."
More Katy Perry News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart