Katy Perry Will Not Wed Russell Brand in India
Katy Perry has dismissed reports she and fiance Russell Brand are to wed in India, insisting pal Rihanna had her facts wrong when she recently revealed all about the big bash. Rihanna recently told Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest she was struggling to come up with ideas for the "I Kissed a Girl" singer's Indian-themed bachelorette party, and let it slip that the couple was planning to return to the place where they became engaged at the end of 2009 to exchange vows later this year.
But, appearing on the same radio show on Monday, May 24, Perry insisted Rihanna was "a little confused." She said, "I heard a rumor that someone dropped where we were getting married on a little radio program... I haven't told her where were are getting married. She thinks we were getting married in India."
Perry refused to offer any clues about where she and Brand would be exchanging vows, but revealed it would be a "location" ceremony. She coyly revealed, "I think it's better to take people out of their comfort zone and mesh the group together."
More Katy Perry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group