Katy Perry Will Not Wed Russell Brand in India
Katy Perry has dismissed reports she and fiance Russell Brand are to wed in India, insisting pal Rihanna had her facts wrong when she recently revealed all about the big bash. Rihanna recently told Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest she was struggling to come up with ideas for the "I Kissed a Girl" singer's Indian-themed bachelorette party, and let it slip that the couple was planning to return to the place where they became engaged at the end of 2009 to exchange vows later this year.
But, appearing on the same radio show on Monday, May 24, Perry insisted Rihanna was "a little confused." She said, "I heard a rumor that someone dropped where we were getting married on a little radio program... I haven't told her where were are getting married. She thinks we were getting married in India."
Perry refused to offer any clues about where she and Brand would be exchanging vows, but revealed it would be a "location" ceremony. She coyly revealed, "I think it's better to take people out of their comfort zone and mesh the group together."
More Katy Perry News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens