'Ghost Whisperer' Still Has a 'Life'
Jennifer Love Hewitt's spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer" has been brought back from the dead - TV executives at ABC have given the show a lifeline. The long-running drama was axed last week as part of a sweep by executives at CBS.
But Hewitt's co-star and ex-boyfriend Jamie Kennedy has revealed there is still "life" in the programme after ABC chiefs expressed interest in picking up "Ghost Whisperer" for its future schedule. He says, "They are talking about it, so that's cool. We haven't exactly gone into the light, we haven't crossed over, but we've got some life."
"Ghost Whisperer" premiered in 2005. Its Friday night partner "Medium" which is starring Patricia Arquette has been picked up for a sixth season. The show previously was axed by NBC.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed