'Ghost Whisperer' Still Has a 'Life'
Jennifer Love Hewitt's spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer" has been brought back from the dead - TV executives at ABC have given the show a lifeline. The long-running drama was axed last week as part of a sweep by executives at CBS.
But Hewitt's co-star and ex-boyfriend Jamie Kennedy has revealed there is still "life" in the programme after ABC chiefs expressed interest in picking up "Ghost Whisperer" for its future schedule. He says, "They are talking about it, so that's cool. We haven't exactly gone into the light, we haven't crossed over, but we've got some life."
"Ghost Whisperer" premiered in 2005. Its Friday night partner "Medium" which is starring Patricia Arquette has been picked up for a sixth season. The show previously was axed by NBC.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3