'Ghost Whisperer' Still Has a 'Life'
Jennifer Love Hewitt's spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer" has been brought back from the dead - TV executives at ABC have given the show a lifeline. The long-running drama was axed last week as part of a sweep by executives at CBS.
But Hewitt's co-star and ex-boyfriend Jamie Kennedy has revealed there is still "life" in the programme after ABC chiefs expressed interest in picking up "Ghost Whisperer" for its future schedule. He says, "They are talking about it, so that's cool. We haven't exactly gone into the light, we haven't crossed over, but we've got some life."
"Ghost Whisperer" premiered in 2005. Its Friday night partner "Medium" which is starring Patricia Arquette has been picked up for a sixth season. The show previously was axed by NBC.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers