'Ghost Whisperer' Still Has a 'Life'
Jennifer Love Hewitt's spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer" has been brought back from the dead - TV executives at ABC have given the show a lifeline. The long-running drama was axed last week as part of a sweep by executives at CBS.
But Hewitt's co-star and ex-boyfriend Jamie Kennedy has revealed there is still "life" in the programme after ABC chiefs expressed interest in picking up "Ghost Whisperer" for its future schedule. He says, "They are talking about it, so that's cool. We haven't exactly gone into the light, we haven't crossed over, but we've got some life."
"Ghost Whisperer" premiered in 2005. Its Friday night partner "Medium" which is starring Patricia Arquette has been picked up for a sixth season. The show previously was axed by NBC.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked