'Ghost Whisperer' Still Has a 'Life'
Jennifer Love Hewitt's spooky TV series "Ghost Whisperer" has been brought back from the dead - TV executives at ABC have given the show a lifeline. The long-running drama was axed last week as part of a sweep by executives at CBS.
But Hewitt's co-star and ex-boyfriend Jamie Kennedy has revealed there is still "life" in the programme after ABC chiefs expressed interest in picking up "Ghost Whisperer" for its future schedule. He says, "They are talking about it, so that's cool. We haven't exactly gone into the light, we haven't crossed over, but we've got some life."
"Ghost Whisperer" premiered in 2005. Its Friday night partner "Medium" which is starring Patricia Arquette has been picked up for a sixth season. The show previously was axed by NBC.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story