Cheryl Cole Slams Lostprophets
Cheryl Cole's representative has slammed Lostprophets after the rockers accused the singer of taking all the VIP tickets for a U.K. festival at the weekend. The Welsh musicians were upset when they weren't allowed to invite family or friends backstage at Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Wales, and blamed the Girls Aloud beauty for snapping up all the passes for her entourage.
An unnamed bandmember told Britain's Daily Mirror, "Cheryl Cole's got all her friends and family coming. They don't want common folk asking for autographs. I wouldn't be starstruck meeting Cheryl. Sheryl Crow, maybe."
But a spokesperson on Cole's management team dismissed the rumours in a post on Twitter.com, which reads, "Dear Lost Prophets, Cheryl did not have any family or friends at 1BW. Maybe Radio 1 thought you weren't worthy of VIP tickets."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame