Cheryl Cole Slams Lostprophets
Cheryl Cole's representative has slammed Lostprophets after the rockers accused the singer of taking all the VIP tickets for a U.K. festival at the weekend. The Welsh musicians were upset when they weren't allowed to invite family or friends backstage at Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Wales, and blamed the Girls Aloud beauty for snapping up all the passes for her entourage.
An unnamed bandmember told Britain's Daily Mirror, "Cheryl Cole's got all her friends and family coming. They don't want common folk asking for autographs. I wouldn't be starstruck meeting Cheryl. Sheryl Crow, maybe."
But a spokesperson on Cole's management team dismissed the rumours in a post on Twitter.com, which reads, "Dear Lost Prophets, Cheryl did not have any family or friends at 1BW. Maybe Radio 1 thought you weren't worthy of VIP tickets."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift