Cheryl Cole Slams Lostprophets
Cheryl Cole's representative has slammed Lostprophets after the rockers accused the singer of taking all the VIP tickets for a U.K. festival at the weekend. The Welsh musicians were upset when they weren't allowed to invite family or friends backstage at Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Wales, and blamed the Girls Aloud beauty for snapping up all the passes for her entourage.
An unnamed bandmember told Britain's Daily Mirror, "Cheryl Cole's got all her friends and family coming. They don't want common folk asking for autographs. I wouldn't be starstruck meeting Cheryl. Sheryl Crow, maybe."
But a spokesperson on Cole's management team dismissed the rumours in a post on Twitter.com, which reads, "Dear Lost Prophets, Cheryl did not have any family or friends at 1BW. Maybe Radio 1 thought you weren't worthy of VIP tickets."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?