Cheryl Cole Slams Lostprophets
Cheryl Cole's representative has slammed Lostprophets after the rockers accused the singer of taking all the VIP tickets for a U.K. festival at the weekend. The Welsh musicians were upset when they weren't allowed to invite family or friends backstage at Radio 1's Big Weekend event in Wales, and blamed the Girls Aloud beauty for snapping up all the passes for her entourage.
An unnamed bandmember told Britain's Daily Mirror, "Cheryl Cole's got all her friends and family coming. They don't want common folk asking for autographs. I wouldn't be starstruck meeting Cheryl. Sheryl Crow, maybe."
But a spokesperson on Cole's management team dismissed the rumours in a post on Twitter.com, which reads, "Dear Lost Prophets, Cheryl did not have any family or friends at 1BW. Maybe Radio 1 thought you weren't worthy of VIP tickets."
More Cheryl Cole News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia