Alec Baldwin NOT Running for Governor
A representative for Alec Baldwin has denied the star is set to swap acting for politics following rumors linking him to a candidacy in New York. Officials at the Working Families Party (WFP) are said to have been keen to sign up the "30 Rock" star to potentially run for office this year.
But although Baldwin has previously expressed an interest in making a career change, his spokesman Matthew Hiltzik insists the funnyman hasn't any plans to move into politics just yet.
He tells the New York Daily News, "It's flattering that people recognize Alec's strong sense of the issues, political perspectives, popularity and passion for New York. But no, he has no current plans to run for office. But who knows what may happen in the future?"
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked