John Clark Reconciles With Estranged Children After Lynn Redgrave's Death
Actor John Clark reconciled with his family following the death of his ex-wife Lynn Redgrave - he was reunited with his three children after years of estrangement. Clark paid tribute to the "Georgy Girl" star, who he wed in 1967, after she lost her battle with cancer earlier this month - but was devastated when he was banned from attending her funeral.
He collapsed with chest pains when he was refused entry into the church in Kent, Connecticut, and was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment for suspected heart failure. But he was stunned when the former couple's children showed up to visit him, bringing along his granddaughter, Lena, to meet him for the first time.
Clark tells Britain's Daily Mail, "What started out as the worst day of my life ended up as the best day of my life. I lay there in the pouring rain. I could feel a pain in my chest, right where my pacemaker is installed from my heart attack two years ago - and then I passed out."
Clark has had no contact with Ben, Kelly and Annabel for eight years after it emerged he had an affair with Redgrave's personal assistant, Nicolette Hannah. The 77 year old divorced Redgrave in 2000.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head