John Clark Reconciles With Estranged Children After Lynn Redgrave's Death
Actor John Clark reconciled with his family following the death of his ex-wife Lynn Redgrave - he was reunited with his three children after years of estrangement. Clark paid tribute to the "Georgy Girl" star, who he wed in 1967, after she lost her battle with cancer earlier this month - but was devastated when he was banned from attending her funeral.
He collapsed with chest pains when he was refused entry into the church in Kent, Connecticut, and was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment for suspected heart failure. But he was stunned when the former couple's children showed up to visit him, bringing along his granddaughter, Lena, to meet him for the first time.
Clark tells Britain's Daily Mail, "What started out as the worst day of my life ended up as the best day of my life. I lay there in the pouring rain. I could feel a pain in my chest, right where my pacemaker is installed from my heart attack two years ago - and then I passed out."
Clark has had no contact with Ben, Kelly and Annabel for eight years after it emerged he had an affair with Redgrave's personal assistant, Nicolette Hannah. The 77 year old divorced Redgrave in 2000.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked