Ronan Keating Gets Emotional at Gig Following Marriage Split
Ronan Keating fought back tears as he struggled through a gig over the weekend - just days after announcing his split from his wife of 12 years. The Boyzone's singer stunned fans by declaring his break-up from partner Yvonne earlier this month, with his spokesperson insisting the split was "amicable".
Keating, who shares three children with Yvonne, has since been hit by rumors suggesting he had a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009, while his rep has revealed the pop star is finding it "really hard" to cope with his troubled personal life.
And the strain was evident as he sang in Zurich, Switzerland, where he reportedly hit a drum kit in anger and turned his back to the audience between songs at the SkyDance festival on Saturday, May 22. Keating closed the gig with his hit song "Life is a Rollercoaster", telling the crowd, "Thank you, Zurich, until the next time... Life truly is a rollercoaster."
Meanwhile, one of Keating's back-up dancers tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "We've hardly seen him and he's hardly said a word. As soon as he came off stage on Saturday, he just said, 'God, that was tough - I just want to go home'."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4