Ronan Keating Gets Emotional at Gig Following Marriage Split
Ronan Keating fought back tears as he struggled through a gig over the weekend - just days after announcing his split from his wife of 12 years. The Boyzone's singer stunned fans by declaring his break-up from partner Yvonne earlier this month, with his spokesperson insisting the split was "amicable".
Keating, who shares three children with Yvonne, has since been hit by rumors suggesting he had a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009, while his rep has revealed the pop star is finding it "really hard" to cope with his troubled personal life.
And the strain was evident as he sang in Zurich, Switzerland, where he reportedly hit a drum kit in anger and turned his back to the audience between songs at the SkyDance festival on Saturday, May 22. Keating closed the gig with his hit song "Life is a Rollercoaster", telling the crowd, "Thank you, Zurich, until the next time... Life truly is a rollercoaster."
Meanwhile, one of Keating's back-up dancers tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "We've hardly seen him and he's hardly said a word. As soon as he came off stage on Saturday, he just said, 'God, that was tough - I just want to go home'."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic