Ronan Keating Gets Emotional at Gig Following Marriage Split
Ronan Keating fought back tears as he struggled through a gig over the weekend - just days after announcing his split from his wife of 12 years. The Boyzone's singer stunned fans by declaring his break-up from partner Yvonne earlier this month, with his spokesperson insisting the split was "amicable".
Keating, who shares three children with Yvonne, has since been hit by rumors suggesting he had a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009, while his rep has revealed the pop star is finding it "really hard" to cope with his troubled personal life.
And the strain was evident as he sang in Zurich, Switzerland, where he reportedly hit a drum kit in anger and turned his back to the audience between songs at the SkyDance festival on Saturday, May 22. Keating closed the gig with his hit song "Life is a Rollercoaster", telling the crowd, "Thank you, Zurich, until the next time... Life truly is a rollercoaster."
Meanwhile, one of Keating's back-up dancers tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "We've hardly seen him and he's hardly said a word. As soon as he came off stage on Saturday, he just said, 'God, that was tough - I just want to go home'."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked