Ronan Keating Gets Emotional at Gig Following Marriage Split
Ronan Keating fought back tears as he struggled through a gig over the weekend - just days after announcing his split from his wife of 12 years. The Boyzone's singer stunned fans by declaring his break-up from partner Yvonne earlier this month, with his spokesperson insisting the split was "amicable".
Keating, who shares three children with Yvonne, has since been hit by rumors suggesting he had a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009, while his rep has revealed the pop star is finding it "really hard" to cope with his troubled personal life.
And the strain was evident as he sang in Zurich, Switzerland, where he reportedly hit a drum kit in anger and turned his back to the audience between songs at the SkyDance festival on Saturday, May 22. Keating closed the gig with his hit song "Life is a Rollercoaster", telling the crowd, "Thank you, Zurich, until the next time... Life truly is a rollercoaster."
Meanwhile, one of Keating's back-up dancers tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "We've hardly seen him and he's hardly said a word. As soon as he came off stage on Saturday, he just said, 'God, that was tough - I just want to go home'."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!