Ronan Keating Gets Emotional at Gig Following Marriage Split
Ronan Keating fought back tears as he struggled through a gig over the weekend - just days after announcing his split from his wife of 12 years. The Boyzone's singer stunned fans by declaring his break-up from partner Yvonne earlier this month, with his spokesperson insisting the split was "amicable".
Keating, who shares three children with Yvonne, has since been hit by rumors suggesting he had a fling with a dancer on his tour in 2009, while his rep has revealed the pop star is finding it "really hard" to cope with his troubled personal life.
And the strain was evident as he sang in Zurich, Switzerland, where he reportedly hit a drum kit in anger and turned his back to the audience between songs at the SkyDance festival on Saturday, May 22. Keating closed the gig with his hit song "Life is a Rollercoaster", telling the crowd, "Thank you, Zurich, until the next time... Life truly is a rollercoaster."
Meanwhile, one of Keating's back-up dancers tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "We've hardly seen him and he's hardly said a word. As soon as he came off stage on Saturday, he just said, 'God, that was tough - I just want to go home'."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny