Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum's Marriage Not in Trouble
British model Sophie Dahl has slammed reports her marriage to singer Jamie Cullum is in trouble - insisting the pair is "happier than ever". The beauty, who married the jazz crooner in January, is fuming after reading reports she has lost weight due to the "stress" of her fractured relationship.
Dahl insists her figure always changes shape and her marriage is still solid. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have never or will never go out of my way to be thin. I have no control over my weight, it fluctuates as and when it pleases."
"This has nothing to do with the supposed 'stress' over my marriage as was falsely reported. Just for the record, me and Jamie are happier than ever, and are settled on the sofa together snug as a bug watching TV."
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer