Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum's Marriage Not in Trouble
British model Sophie Dahl has slammed reports her marriage to singer Jamie Cullum is in trouble - insisting the pair is "happier than ever". The beauty, who married the jazz crooner in January, is fuming after reading reports she has lost weight due to the "stress" of her fractured relationship.
Dahl insists her figure always changes shape and her marriage is still solid. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have never or will never go out of my way to be thin. I have no control over my weight, it fluctuates as and when it pleases."
"This has nothing to do with the supposed 'stress' over my marriage as was falsely reported. Just for the record, me and Jamie are happier than ever, and are settled on the sofa together snug as a bug watching TV."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake