Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum's Marriage Not in Trouble
British model Sophie Dahl has slammed reports her marriage to singer Jamie Cullum is in trouble - insisting the pair is "happier than ever". The beauty, who married the jazz crooner in January, is fuming after reading reports she has lost weight due to the "stress" of her fractured relationship.
Dahl insists her figure always changes shape and her marriage is still solid. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have never or will never go out of my way to be thin. I have no control over my weight, it fluctuates as and when it pleases."
"This has nothing to do with the supposed 'stress' over my marriage as was falsely reported. Just for the record, me and Jamie are happier than ever, and are settled on the sofa together snug as a bug watching TV."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video