Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum's Marriage Not in Trouble
British model Sophie Dahl has slammed reports her marriage to singer Jamie Cullum is in trouble - insisting the pair is "happier than ever". The beauty, who married the jazz crooner in January, is fuming after reading reports she has lost weight due to the "stress" of her fractured relationship.
Dahl insists her figure always changes shape and her marriage is still solid. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have never or will never go out of my way to be thin. I have no control over my weight, it fluctuates as and when it pleases."
"This has nothing to do with the supposed 'stress' over my marriage as was falsely reported. Just for the record, me and Jamie are happier than ever, and are settled on the sofa together snug as a bug watching TV."
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!