Sophie Dahl and Jamie Cullum's Marriage Not in Trouble
British model Sophie Dahl has slammed reports her marriage to singer Jamie Cullum is in trouble - insisting the pair is "happier than ever". The beauty, who married the jazz crooner in January, is fuming after reading reports she has lost weight due to the "stress" of her fractured relationship.
Dahl insists her figure always changes shape and her marriage is still solid. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I have never or will never go out of my way to be thin. I have no control over my weight, it fluctuates as and when it pleases."
"This has nothing to do with the supposed 'stress' over my marriage as was falsely reported. Just for the record, me and Jamie are happier than ever, and are settled on the sofa together snug as a bug watching TV."
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die