Report From Naomi Campbell's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
British supermodel Naomi Campbell celebrated her birthday in style over the weekend - stars including Jennifer Lopez and the Black Eyed Peas turned out to party with her. The beauty turned 40 years old on Saturday, May 22 and her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin made sure his partner enjoyed her tiger-themed bash in France.
Campbell began the festivities by sharing lunch with Doronin, Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony, before venturing to the Hotel du Cap for the party. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers performed for Campbell at the venue while she took to the dance floor with Lopez and Mary J. Blige and chatted to Grace Jones throughout the evening.
Guests were treated to Campbell-tini cocktails, while video messages were played from stars including Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and model-turned-actor Tyson Beckford, who sent their birthday wishes to her. The evening was topped off when Doronin brought a three-tier cake out to Campbell, before making a speech in front of the guests in which he declared the birthday girl a "wild, wild woman" and his "great love".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival