Report From Naomi Campbell's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
British supermodel Naomi Campbell celebrated her birthday in style over the weekend - stars including Jennifer Lopez and the Black Eyed Peas turned out to party with her. The beauty turned 40 years old on Saturday, May 22 and her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin made sure his partner enjoyed her tiger-themed bash in France.
Campbell began the festivities by sharing lunch with Doronin, Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony, before venturing to the Hotel du Cap for the party. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers performed for Campbell at the venue while she took to the dance floor with Lopez and Mary J. Blige and chatted to Grace Jones throughout the evening.
Guests were treated to Campbell-tini cocktails, while video messages were played from stars including Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and model-turned-actor Tyson Beckford, who sent their birthday wishes to her. The evening was topped off when Doronin brought a three-tier cake out to Campbell, before making a speech in front of the guests in which he declared the birthday girl a "wild, wild woman" and his "great love".
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie