Report From Naomi Campbell's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
British supermodel Naomi Campbell celebrated her birthday in style over the weekend - stars including Jennifer Lopez and the Black Eyed Peas turned out to party with her. The beauty turned 40 years old on Saturday, May 22 and her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin made sure his partner enjoyed her tiger-themed bash in France.
Campbell began the festivities by sharing lunch with Doronin, Lopez and her husband Marc Anthony, before venturing to the Hotel du Cap for the party. The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers performed for Campbell at the venue while she took to the dance floor with Lopez and Mary J. Blige and chatted to Grace Jones throughout the evening.
Guests were treated to Campbell-tini cocktails, while video messages were played from stars including Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs and model-turned-actor Tyson Beckford, who sent their birthday wishes to her. The evening was topped off when Doronin brought a three-tier cake out to Campbell, before making a speech in front of the guests in which he declared the birthday girl a "wild, wild woman" and his "great love".
More Naomi Campbell News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs