Lady GaGa Surprises Parents With Rolls-Royce on Wedding Anniversary
Lady GaGa brought her dad to tears after presenting him with a luxury car on her parents' wedding anniversary. The "Paparazzi" singer decided to treat her parents, Joseph and Cynthia, to an expensive Rolls-Royce, which she decorated with a huge bow and had delivered to their door with the message, "A car to last like a love like yours".
GaGa admits her parents thought she'd rented it for them to drive for the day - and her dad was overcome with emotion after realizing she'd purchased it for them to keep.
She tells British newspaper The Times, "I bought my parents a car. It's a Rolls-Royce. It's black. My dad's very Italian, so I wanted to get him a real Godfather car. I had it delivered on their wedding anniversary."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu
- J.Lo Reunites With Marc Anthony for Their Twin Kids' Birthday
- Calvin Harris Taps Frank Ocean and Migos for New Song 'Slide'