Lady GaGa Surprises Parents With Rolls-Royce on Wedding Anniversary
Lady GaGa brought her dad to tears after presenting him with a luxury car on her parents' wedding anniversary. The "Paparazzi" singer decided to treat her parents, Joseph and Cynthia, to an expensive Rolls-Royce, which she decorated with a huge bow and had delivered to their door with the message, "A car to last like a love like yours".
GaGa admits her parents thought she'd rented it for them to drive for the day - and her dad was overcome with emotion after realizing she'd purchased it for them to keep.
She tells British newspaper The Times, "I bought my parents a car. It's a Rolls-Royce. It's black. My dad's very Italian, so I wanted to get him a real Godfather car. I had it delivered on their wedding anniversary."
More Lady GaGa News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!