Lady GaGa Surprises Parents With Rolls-Royce on Wedding Anniversary
Lady GaGa brought her dad to tears after presenting him with a luxury car on her parents' wedding anniversary. The "Paparazzi" singer decided to treat her parents, Joseph and Cynthia, to an expensive Rolls-Royce, which she decorated with a huge bow and had delivered to their door with the message, "A car to last like a love like yours".
GaGa admits her parents thought she'd rented it for them to drive for the day - and her dad was overcome with emotion after realizing she'd purchased it for them to keep.
She tells British newspaper The Times, "I bought my parents a car. It's a Rolls-Royce. It's black. My dad's very Italian, so I wanted to get him a real Godfather car. I had it delivered on their wedding anniversary."
More Lady GaGa News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her