Lady GaGa Surprises Parents With Rolls-Royce on Wedding Anniversary
Lady GaGa brought her dad to tears after presenting him with a luxury car on her parents' wedding anniversary. The "Paparazzi" singer decided to treat her parents, Joseph and Cynthia, to an expensive Rolls-Royce, which she decorated with a huge bow and had delivered to their door with the message, "A car to last like a love like yours".
GaGa admits her parents thought she'd rented it for them to drive for the day - and her dad was overcome with emotion after realizing she'd purchased it for them to keep.
She tells British newspaper The Times, "I bought my parents a car. It's a Rolls-Royce. It's black. My dad's very Italian, so I wanted to get him a real Godfather car. I had it delivered on their wedding anniversary."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab