Lady GaGa Surprises Parents With Rolls-Royce on Wedding Anniversary
Lady GaGa brought her dad to tears after presenting him with a luxury car on her parents' wedding anniversary. The "Paparazzi" singer decided to treat her parents, Joseph and Cynthia, to an expensive Rolls-Royce, which she decorated with a huge bow and had delivered to their door with the message, "A car to last like a love like yours".
GaGa admits her parents thought she'd rented it for them to drive for the day - and her dad was overcome with emotion after realizing she'd purchased it for them to keep.
She tells British newspaper The Times, "I bought my parents a car. It's a Rolls-Royce. It's black. My dad's very Italian, so I wanted to get him a real Godfather car. I had it delivered on their wedding anniversary."
More Lady GaGa News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift