Slash Puzzled Over Axl Rose 's Decision to Sue Former Manager
Slash has fired off at former band mate Axl Rose after the rocker accused music mogul Irving Azoff of attempting to "sabotage" the new-look Guns N' Roses, so the singer would reunite the classic line-up. The guitarist admits Rose's $5 million (3.1 million pound sterling) legal battle with his former svengali has left him lost for words.
In his suit, Rose accuses Azoff and Front Line Management officials of "devising a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure so that Rose would have no choice but to reunite with the original Guns N' Roses' members." Rose's legal attack comes a month after his former manager sued him, seeking $1.8 million (1.1 million pound sterling) in commissions.
Puzzled Slash says, "I don't know where Axl is coming from. I know where Irving is coming from - he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked; a pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing."
The lawsuit appears to be taking its toll on Rose - according go Ultimate Guitar magazine, the singer has postponed a handful of European dates, set to begin in Norway at the end of May.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars