Slash Puzzled Over Axl Rose 's Decision to Sue Former Manager
Slash has fired off at former band mate Axl Rose after the rocker accused music mogul Irving Azoff of attempting to "sabotage" the new-look Guns N' Roses, so the singer would reunite the classic line-up. The guitarist admits Rose's $5 million (3.1 million pound sterling) legal battle with his former svengali has left him lost for words.
In his suit, Rose accuses Azoff and Front Line Management officials of "devising a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure so that Rose would have no choice but to reunite with the original Guns N' Roses' members." Rose's legal attack comes a month after his former manager sued him, seeking $1.8 million (1.1 million pound sterling) in commissions.
Puzzled Slash says, "I don't know where Axl is coming from. I know where Irving is coming from - he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked; a pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing."
The lawsuit appears to be taking its toll on Rose - according go Ultimate Guitar magazine, the singer has postponed a handful of European dates, set to begin in Norway at the end of May.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie