Slash Puzzled Over Axl Rose 's Decision to Sue Former Manager
Slash has fired off at former band mate Axl Rose after the rocker accused music mogul Irving Azoff of attempting to "sabotage" the new-look Guns N' Roses, so the singer would reunite the classic line-up. The guitarist admits Rose's $5 million (3.1 million pound sterling) legal battle with his former svengali has left him lost for words.
In his suit, Rose accuses Azoff and Front Line Management officials of "devising a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure so that Rose would have no choice but to reunite with the original Guns N' Roses' members." Rose's legal attack comes a month after his former manager sued him, seeking $1.8 million (1.1 million pound sterling) in commissions.
Puzzled Slash says, "I don't know where Axl is coming from. I know where Irving is coming from - he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked; a pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing."
The lawsuit appears to be taking its toll on Rose - according go Ultimate Guitar magazine, the singer has postponed a handful of European dates, set to begin in Norway at the end of May.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week