Slash Puzzled Over Axl Rose 's Decision to Sue Former Manager
Slash has fired off at former band mate Axl Rose after the rocker accused music mogul Irving Azoff of attempting to "sabotage" the new-look Guns N' Roses, so the singer would reunite the classic line-up. The guitarist admits Rose's $5 million (3.1 million pound sterling) legal battle with his former svengali has left him lost for words.
In his suit, Rose accuses Azoff and Front Line Management officials of "devising a secret plan to set up Rose and the band for failure so that Rose would have no choice but to reunite with the original Guns N' Roses' members." Rose's legal attack comes a month after his former manager sued him, seeking $1.8 million (1.1 million pound sterling) in commissions.
Puzzled Slash says, "I don't know where Axl is coming from. I know where Irving is coming from - he's looking for commissions for a tour that he booked; a pretty reasonable kind of thing. Axl's countersuing."
The lawsuit appears to be taking its toll on Rose - according go Ultimate Guitar magazine, the singer has postponed a handful of European dates, set to begin in Norway at the end of May.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection