will.i.am Fuels Rumor He's Dating Cheryl Cole
will.i.am's mum has fueled further speculation about the rapper's love life amid reports he's dating U.K. singer Cheryl Cole, admitting the Black Eyed Peas star has a secret girlfriend. will.i.am - real name William James Adams, Jr. - is said to have recently split from a partner of eight years and has since been linked to Cole following the breakdown of her marriage earlier this year.
Now his mum Debra Cain has sparked further rumors about his love life by hinting at a mysterious lover. She says, "William does have a girlfriend, but I can't tell you who it is. It is a secret." Cain insists Cole has been welcomed into their family and has even been invited to attend will.i.am's sister's wedding next week.
She adds, "We are saving a seat for her. We love Cheryl and we are very happy she is performing with William. I spoke to him yesterday and he is really enjoying this tour with her. I can't tell you if they are boyfriend or girlfriend, you will just have to wait and see what happens."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'