will.i.am Fuels Rumor He's Dating Cheryl Cole
will.i.am's mum has fueled further speculation about the rapper's love life amid reports he's dating U.K. singer Cheryl Cole, admitting the Black Eyed Peas star has a secret girlfriend. will.i.am - real name William James Adams, Jr. - is said to have recently split from a partner of eight years and has since been linked to Cole following the breakdown of her marriage earlier this year.
Now his mum Debra Cain has sparked further rumors about his love life by hinting at a mysterious lover. She says, "William does have a girlfriend, but I can't tell you who it is. It is a secret." Cain insists Cole has been welcomed into their family and has even been invited to attend will.i.am's sister's wedding next week.
She adds, "We are saving a seat for her. We love Cheryl and we are very happy she is performing with William. I spoke to him yesterday and he is really enjoying this tour with her. I can't tell you if they are boyfriend or girlfriend, you will just have to wait and see what happens."
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts