will.i.am Fuels Rumor He's Dating Cheryl Cole
will.i.am's mum has fueled further speculation about the rapper's love life amid reports he's dating U.K. singer Cheryl Cole, admitting the Black Eyed Peas star has a secret girlfriend. will.i.am - real name William James Adams, Jr. - is said to have recently split from a partner of eight years and has since been linked to Cole following the breakdown of her marriage earlier this year.
Now his mum Debra Cain has sparked further rumors about his love life by hinting at a mysterious lover. She says, "William does have a girlfriend, but I can't tell you who it is. It is a secret." Cain insists Cole has been welcomed into their family and has even been invited to attend will.i.am's sister's wedding next week.
She adds, "We are saving a seat for her. We love Cheryl and we are very happy she is performing with William. I spoke to him yesterday and he is really enjoying this tour with her. I can't tell you if they are boyfriend or girlfriend, you will just have to wait and see what happens."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered