will.i.am Fuels Rumor He's Dating Cheryl Cole
will.i.am's mum has fueled further speculation about the rapper's love life amid reports he's dating U.K. singer Cheryl Cole, admitting the Black Eyed Peas star has a secret girlfriend. will.i.am - real name William James Adams, Jr. - is said to have recently split from a partner of eight years and has since been linked to Cole following the breakdown of her marriage earlier this year.
Now his mum Debra Cain has sparked further rumors about his love life by hinting at a mysterious lover. She says, "William does have a girlfriend, but I can't tell you who it is. It is a secret." Cain insists Cole has been welcomed into their family and has even been invited to attend will.i.am's sister's wedding next week.
She adds, "We are saving a seat for her. We love Cheryl and we are very happy she is performing with William. I spoke to him yesterday and he is really enjoying this tour with her. I can't tell you if they are boyfriend or girlfriend, you will just have to wait and see what happens."
More will.i.am News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs