Russell Brand Shuns His Father From Upcoming Wedding
Russell Brand has reportedly dealt his dad a blow by omitting him from the guest list for his wedding to Katy Perry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star has invited his beloved mum Barbara to the October ceremony but not his dad Ron, with whom he has had a strained relationship following his parents' divorce as a child.
But his father has brushed off the snub, insisting, "No one has been invited. It's going to be a very small wedding." Ron is believed to be thrilled his funnyman son has found love after a string of girlfriends. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "He respects Russell's wishes and never wants to cause him any grief. He's glad he's found the woman he wants to settle down with. Of course he would like to see his son get married but he is respectful of the situation."
The couple plans to fly a select group of friends and family members to watch them exchange vows in India, where Brand proposed to the singer in December 2009.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked