Russell Brand Shuns His Father From Upcoming Wedding
Russell Brand has reportedly dealt his dad a blow by omitting him from the guest list for his wedding to Katy Perry. The "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" star has invited his beloved mum Barbara to the October ceremony but not his dad Ron, with whom he has had a strained relationship following his parents' divorce as a child.
But his father has brushed off the snub, insisting, "No one has been invited. It's going to be a very small wedding." Ron is believed to be thrilled his funnyman son has found love after a string of girlfriends. A source tells Britain's News of the World, "He respects Russell's wishes and never wants to cause him any grief. He's glad he's found the woman he wants to settle down with. Of course he would like to see his son get married but he is respectful of the situation."
The couple plans to fly a select group of friends and family members to watch them exchange vows in India, where Brand proposed to the singer in December 2009.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?