Jamiroquai's Jay Kay Threw Foul-Mouthed Rant
Jamiroquai star Jay Kay has been accused of threatening a pet breeder in a foul-mouthed phone rant about his dog last week. The singer can allegedly be heard hurling abuse in the voice message he left for Carole Brooks, who had asked for permission to breed Kruger, the rare Blue German Shepherd she sold him.
In the recorded rant, a man believed to be Kay shouts, "You need to get something through your f**king head. You breed dogs, I bought one off you, now it's my dog. I'm not f**king joking... You f**k me about with f**king emails and messages anymore I'll personally come down there and sort it out - do you understand me? You don't f**king dare send me messages, he's now part of my f**king family."
And Brooks, who suffers from an anxiety disorder, admits the message has left her terrified. She tells Britain's News of the World, "I can't listen to it without shaking. I'm scared to leave the house anyway, but this has made it worse."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery