Rihanna Prefers Adopting to Giving Birth
Rihanna is contemplating adopting a child in the future - because she's terrified of giving birth. The "Umbrella" singer has opened up about her future family plans, insisting she's excited to experience motherhood and she'll do whatever it takes to have kids.
She tells Britain's In:Demand radio show, "I'm really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mum one day. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mum."
Rihanna is currently dating Matt Kemp. When staying in Europe for her Last Girl on Earth tour, she told the Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again."
"It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly. We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
More Rihanna News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist