Rihanna Prefers Adopting to Giving Birth
Rihanna is contemplating adopting a child in the future - because she's terrified of giving birth. The "Umbrella" singer has opened up about her future family plans, insisting she's excited to experience motherhood and she'll do whatever it takes to have kids.
She tells Britain's In:Demand radio show, "I'm really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mum one day. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mum."
Rihanna is currently dating Matt Kemp. When staying in Europe for her Last Girl on Earth tour, she told the Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again."
"It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly. We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
More Rihanna News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance