Rihanna Prefers Adopting to Giving Birth
Rihanna is contemplating adopting a child in the future - because she's terrified of giving birth. The "Umbrella" singer has opened up about her future family plans, insisting she's excited to experience motherhood and she'll do whatever it takes to have kids.
She tells Britain's In:Demand radio show, "I'm really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mum one day. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mum."
Rihanna is currently dating Matt Kemp. When staying in Europe for her Last Girl on Earth tour, she told the Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again."
"It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly. We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie