Rihanna Prefers Adopting to Giving Birth
Rihanna is contemplating adopting a child in the future - because she's terrified of giving birth. The "Umbrella" singer has opened up about her future family plans, insisting she's excited to experience motherhood and she'll do whatever it takes to have kids.
She tells Britain's In:Demand radio show, "I'm really scared of the actual childbirth situation but I do want to be a mum one day. Even if I have to adopt, I want to be a mum."
Rihanna is currently dating Matt Kemp. When staying in Europe for her Last Girl on Earth tour, she told the Daily Mirror, "I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he's working. And I'm touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it's going to be seven weeks before I see him again."
"It'll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly. We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. I can't wait to see him again."
More Rihanna News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'