Lewis Hamilton Charged With 'Intentional Loss of Control'
Racing driver Lewis Hamilton has been charged over a stunt he performed on a public road ahead of the Australian Grand Prix in March. The Formula One ace, dating The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger, was arrested by authorities who spotted him doing a 'burn-out' turn into a busy street in a loaned Mercedes after a practice at the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne.
Hamilton has now been charged with "intentional loss of control of a motor vehicle". A hearing has been scheduled for August 24 in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court - five days before he is to participate in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton was rumored to rekindle his romance with Nicole Scherzinger earlier this year, just a month after they announced their break-up. Back then when deciding to split, they reasoned that they needed time to focus on their own careers. Scherzinger was completing her solo album "Her Name Is Nicole", while Lewis was struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC