Lewis Hamilton Charged With 'Intentional Loss of Control'
Racing driver Lewis Hamilton has been charged over a stunt he performed on a public road ahead of the Australian Grand Prix in March. The Formula One ace, dating The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger, was arrested by authorities who spotted him doing a 'burn-out' turn into a busy street in a loaned Mercedes after a practice at the Albert Park circuit in Melbourne.
Hamilton has now been charged with "intentional loss of control of a motor vehicle". A hearing has been scheduled for August 24 in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court - five days before he is to participate in the Belgian Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton was rumored to rekindle his romance with Nicole Scherzinger earlier this year, just a month after they announced their break-up. Back then when deciding to split, they reasoned that they needed time to focus on their own careers. Scherzinger was completing her solo album "Her Name Is Nicole", while Lewis was struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly