Emma Watson Denies Dating Rafael Cebrian
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has dismissed reports she's dating Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, telling fans she is currently a single woman. The actress was linked to drummer Cebrian after her split from longterm partner Jay Barrymore in March. She had been dating the financier since 2008.
But the 20 year old, who is currently studying at the prestigious Brown University in Rhode Island, insists Cebrian is just a friend she met at London's Royal Academy Of Dramatic Art (RADA) years ago.
She tells Britain's News of the World, "I would like to clear it up. Rafael is not my boyfriend. He is a friend. We met at RADA a couple of years ago and he has showed me around university."
Beside hit with romance rumor, Emma Watson was also recently slapped with naked photo report. But, her representative was quick to deny it, telling The Sun, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
More Emma Watson News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says