Emma Watson Denies Dating Rafael Cebrian
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has dismissed reports she's dating Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, telling fans she is currently a single woman. The actress was linked to drummer Cebrian after her split from longterm partner Jay Barrymore in March. She had been dating the financier since 2008.
But the 20 year old, who is currently studying at the prestigious Brown University in Rhode Island, insists Cebrian is just a friend she met at London's Royal Academy Of Dramatic Art (RADA) years ago.
She tells Britain's News of the World, "I would like to clear it up. Rafael is not my boyfriend. He is a friend. We met at RADA a couple of years ago and he has showed me around university."
Beside hit with romance rumor, Emma Watson was also recently slapped with naked photo report. But, her representative was quick to deny it, telling The Sun, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
More Emma Watson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival