Emma Watson Denies Dating Rafael Cebrian
"Harry Potter" star Emma Watson has dismissed reports she's dating Spanish rocker Rafael Cebrian, telling fans she is currently a single woman. The actress was linked to drummer Cebrian after her split from longterm partner Jay Barrymore in March. She had been dating the financier since 2008.
But the 20 year old, who is currently studying at the prestigious Brown University in Rhode Island, insists Cebrian is just a friend she met at London's Royal Academy Of Dramatic Art (RADA) years ago.
She tells Britain's News of the World, "I would like to clear it up. Rafael is not my boyfriend. He is a friend. We met at RADA a couple of years ago and he has showed me around university."
Beside hit with romance rumor, Emma Watson was also recently slapped with naked photo report. But, her representative was quick to deny it, telling The Sun, "If you look at it you will see that the head is marginally too big for the body (but clearly too big!) and the angle of the face is physically impossible with the body in that position."
More Emma Watson News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'