Ryan Phillippe Explains Late Grandfather and Son Tattoo
Movie star Ryan Phillippe has brought his grandfather and his son together in a touching tattoo on his back. The "Crash" star's son Deacon never got to meet his great-grandfather - but Phillippe likes to think the "most impressive man I've ever met" still watches over his kids.
And he has a large tattoo on his right shoulder to acknowledge the family link. The actor says, "He (grandfather) passed away before my son, Deacon, was born and so that tattoo is his hand holding my son's because they never got to meet. It means so much to me."
Deacon is Ryan Phillippe's child from his relationship with former wife Reese Witherspoon. The couple who separated in 2006 additionally has a daughter named Ava Elizabeth.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her