Ryan Phillippe Explains Late Grandfather and Son Tattoo
Movie star Ryan Phillippe has brought his grandfather and his son together in a touching tattoo on his back. The "Crash" star's son Deacon never got to meet his great-grandfather - but Phillippe likes to think the "most impressive man I've ever met" still watches over his kids.
And he has a large tattoo on his right shoulder to acknowledge the family link. The actor says, "He (grandfather) passed away before my son, Deacon, was born and so that tattoo is his hand holding my son's because they never got to meet. It means so much to me."
Deacon is Ryan Phillippe's child from his relationship with former wife Reese Witherspoon. The couple who separated in 2006 additionally has a daughter named Ava Elizabeth.
More Ryan Phillippe News
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour