Ryan Phillippe Explains Late Grandfather and Son Tattoo
Movie star Ryan Phillippe has brought his grandfather and his son together in a touching tattoo on his back. The "Crash" star's son Deacon never got to meet his great-grandfather - but Phillippe likes to think the "most impressive man I've ever met" still watches over his kids.
And he has a large tattoo on his right shoulder to acknowledge the family link. The actor says, "He (grandfather) passed away before my son, Deacon, was born and so that tattoo is his hand holding my son's because they never got to meet. It means so much to me."
Deacon is Ryan Phillippe's child from his relationship with former wife Reese Witherspoon. The couple who separated in 2006 additionally has a daughter named Ava Elizabeth.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split