Celine Dion's Neighbors Angry of Water Wells
Celine Dion has left her neighbors in Florida fuming after allegedly using up the fresh water supply near her Jupiter Island home to keep her two swimming pools running. The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker is reported to have had six deep wells constructed underneath her $20 million mansion to store enough water to keep the pipes pumping.
But locals are furious Dion was even granted permission to have the wells built and they are worried about the damage her rumored actions will have on the environment, according to the National Enquirer. One angry neighbor says, "I don't know how she got the well permits. The government is usually pretty restrictive with stuff like that!"
Dion shares the Florida home with her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service