Celine Dion's Neighbors Angry of Water Wells
Celine Dion has left her neighbors in Florida fuming after allegedly using up the fresh water supply near her Jupiter Island home to keep her two swimming pools running. The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker is reported to have had six deep wells constructed underneath her $20 million mansion to store enough water to keep the pipes pumping.
But locals are furious Dion was even granted permission to have the wells built and they are worried about the damage her rumored actions will have on the environment, according to the National Enquirer. One angry neighbor says, "I don't know how she got the well permits. The government is usually pretty restrictive with stuff like that!"
Dion shares the Florida home with her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent