Celine Dion's Neighbors Angry of Water Wells
Celine Dion has left her neighbors in Florida fuming after allegedly using up the fresh water supply near her Jupiter Island home to keep her two swimming pools running. The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker is reported to have had six deep wells constructed underneath her $20 million mansion to store enough water to keep the pipes pumping.
But locals are furious Dion was even granted permission to have the wells built and they are worried about the damage her rumored actions will have on the environment, according to the National Enquirer. One angry neighbor says, "I don't know how she got the well permits. The government is usually pretty restrictive with stuff like that!"
Dion shares the Florida home with her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked