Celine Dion's Neighbors Angry of Water Wells
Celine Dion has left her neighbors in Florida fuming after allegedly using up the fresh water supply near her Jupiter Island home to keep her two swimming pools running. The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker is reported to have had six deep wells constructed underneath her $20 million mansion to store enough water to keep the pipes pumping.
But locals are furious Dion was even granted permission to have the wells built and they are worried about the damage her rumored actions will have on the environment, according to the National Enquirer. One angry neighbor says, "I don't know how she got the well permits. The government is usually pretty restrictive with stuff like that!"
Dion shares the Florida home with her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory