Celine Dion's Neighbors Angry of Water Wells
Celine Dion has left her neighbors in Florida fuming after allegedly using up the fresh water supply near her Jupiter Island home to keep her two swimming pools running. The "My Heart Will Go On" hitmaker is reported to have had six deep wells constructed underneath her $20 million mansion to store enough water to keep the pipes pumping.
But locals are furious Dion was even granted permission to have the wells built and they are worried about the damage her rumored actions will have on the environment, according to the National Enquirer. One angry neighbor says, "I don't know how she got the well permits. The government is usually pretty restrictive with stuff like that!"
Dion shares the Florida home with her husband Rene Angelil and their nine-year-old son Rene-Charles.
More Celine Dion News
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?