James Franco Scolded by Lecturer for Texting in Class
"Spider-Man" star James Franco felt the wrath of an angry professor after he was caught sending text messages during a university lecture. The actor has been studying filmmaking at New York University's prestigious Tisch School of the Arts, and realized his stardom wouldn't afford him any special treatment when he used his cell phone in class earlier this month, and was reprimanded by his lecturer.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "The professor was so annoyed that James wasn't paying attention; he told him to go wait outside the class. He didn't care James is a celebrity." And Franco was immediately humiliated by the scolding: "James said he felt like a kid."
James Franco is indeed a busy man. Beside reprising his role in soap drama "General Hospital", the actor is also signed to star in "Rise of the Apes" and "Ricky Stanicky".
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius