James Franco Scolded by Lecturer for Texting in Class
"Spider-Man" star James Franco felt the wrath of an angry professor after he was caught sending text messages during a university lecture. The actor has been studying filmmaking at New York University's prestigious Tisch School of the Arts, and realized his stardom wouldn't afford him any special treatment when he used his cell phone in class earlier this month, and was reprimanded by his lecturer.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "The professor was so annoyed that James wasn't paying attention; he told him to go wait outside the class. He didn't care James is a celebrity." And Franco was immediately humiliated by the scolding: "James said he felt like a kid."
James Franco is indeed a busy man. Beside reprising his role in soap drama "General Hospital", the actor is also signed to star in "Rise of the Apes" and "Ricky Stanicky".
More James Franco News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media