James Franco Scolded by Lecturer for Texting in Class
"Spider-Man" star James Franco felt the wrath of an angry professor after he was caught sending text messages during a university lecture. The actor has been studying filmmaking at New York University's prestigious Tisch School of the Arts, and realized his stardom wouldn't afford him any special treatment when he used his cell phone in class earlier this month, and was reprimanded by his lecturer.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "The professor was so annoyed that James wasn't paying attention; he told him to go wait outside the class. He didn't care James is a celebrity." And Franco was immediately humiliated by the scolding: "James said he felt like a kid."
James Franco is indeed a busy man. Beside reprising his role in soap drama "General Hospital", the actor is also signed to star in "Rise of the Apes" and "Ricky Stanicky".
More James Franco News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'