James Franco Scolded by Lecturer for Texting in Class
"Spider-Man" star James Franco felt the wrath of an angry professor after he was caught sending text messages during a university lecture. The actor has been studying filmmaking at New York University's prestigious Tisch School of the Arts, and realized his stardom wouldn't afford him any special treatment when he used his cell phone in class earlier this month, and was reprimanded by his lecturer.
A source tells America's Star magazine, "The professor was so annoyed that James wasn't paying attention; he told him to go wait outside the class. He didn't care James is a celebrity." And Franco was immediately humiliated by the scolding: "James said he felt like a kid."
James Franco is indeed a busy man. Beside reprising his role in soap drama "General Hospital", the actor is also signed to star in "Rise of the Apes" and "Ricky Stanicky".
More James Franco News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign