Evangeline Lilly Reportedly Dating 'Lost' Crew
"Lost"star Evangeline Lilly has found love on the set of the desert island drama once more - she has fallen for a production assistant on the hit TV show. Production on the final series wrapped earlier this year and the stars are preparing to leave Hawaii, where the show was filmed, for good.
But Lilly will have her own personal memento to take home with her - 28-year-old production worker Norman Kali. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Lost certainly has been very good for Evie's love life."
The actress, 30, previously dated co-star Dominic Monaghan but their romance ended, after three years, in 2007. The insider adds, "Her romance with Dominic was red-hot for a long time, and they've still managed to remain friends... Norman's everything Evie wants. He's handsome, strong and buff. He loves the outdoors and has a great sense of humor."
Lilly isn't Kali's only actress love - he once dated "House M.D." star Lisa Edelstein.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna