Evangeline Lilly Reportedly Dating 'Lost' Crew
"Lost"star Evangeline Lilly has found love on the set of the desert island drama once more - she has fallen for a production assistant on the hit TV show. Production on the final series wrapped earlier this year and the stars are preparing to leave Hawaii, where the show was filmed, for good.
But Lilly will have her own personal memento to take home with her - 28-year-old production worker Norman Kali. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Lost certainly has been very good for Evie's love life."
The actress, 30, previously dated co-star Dominic Monaghan but their romance ended, after three years, in 2007. The insider adds, "Her romance with Dominic was red-hot for a long time, and they've still managed to remain friends... Norman's everything Evie wants. He's handsome, strong and buff. He loves the outdoors and has a great sense of humor."
Lilly isn't Kali's only actress love - he once dated "House M.D." star Lisa Edelstein.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs