Evangeline Lilly Reportedly Dating 'Lost' Crew
"Lost"star Evangeline Lilly has found love on the set of the desert island drama once more - she has fallen for a production assistant on the hit TV show. Production on the final series wrapped earlier this year and the stars are preparing to leave Hawaii, where the show was filmed, for good.
But Lilly will have her own personal memento to take home with her - 28-year-old production worker Norman Kali. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Lost certainly has been very good for Evie's love life."
The actress, 30, previously dated co-star Dominic Monaghan but their romance ended, after three years, in 2007. The insider adds, "Her romance with Dominic was red-hot for a long time, and they've still managed to remain friends... Norman's everything Evie wants. He's handsome, strong and buff. He loves the outdoors and has a great sense of humor."
Lilly isn't Kali's only actress love - he once dated "House M.D." star Lisa Edelstein.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger