Evangeline Lilly Reportedly Dating 'Lost' Crew
"Lost"star Evangeline Lilly has found love on the set of the desert island drama once more - she has fallen for a production assistant on the hit TV show. Production on the final series wrapped earlier this year and the stars are preparing to leave Hawaii, where the show was filmed, for good.
But Lilly will have her own personal memento to take home with her - 28-year-old production worker Norman Kali. A source tells the National Enquirer, "Lost certainly has been very good for Evie's love life."
The actress, 30, previously dated co-star Dominic Monaghan but their romance ended, after three years, in 2007. The insider adds, "Her romance with Dominic was red-hot for a long time, and they've still managed to remain friends... Norman's everything Evie wants. He's handsome, strong and buff. He loves the outdoors and has a great sense of humor."
Lilly isn't Kali's only actress love - he once dated "House M.D." star Lisa Edelstein.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier