Cameron Diaz Won't Return as 'Charlie's Angels'
Cameron Diaz has hung up her halo and ruled out a return to the "Charlie's Angels" franchise, insisting she wouldn't be able to fit into her character's tight outfits.
The actress took on the part of Natalie Cook, alongside fellow Angels Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu, in a 2000 movie adaptation of the popular 1970s TV series. The trio reprised their roles for a 2003 sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", but Diaz has ruled out another installment.
She tells Us Weekly magazine, "People ask me if I'd do Charlie's Angels 10 years from now, and I'm like, 'What?!' It's a little bit tricky fitting into those pants from 10 years ago (as it is)."
But Diaz admits there's one film franchise she'll always be happy to return to - "Shrek". And, even though "Shrek Forever After" is touted as being the fourth and final film in the green ogre series, she's holding out for more: "I'm in! Hopefully we won't have to wait that long."
"Shrek Forever After" was released in the U.S. this week.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked