Cameron Diaz Won't Return as 'Charlie's Angels'
Cameron Diaz has hung up her halo and ruled out a return to the "Charlie's Angels" franchise, insisting she wouldn't be able to fit into her character's tight outfits.
The actress took on the part of Natalie Cook, alongside fellow Angels Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu, in a 2000 movie adaptation of the popular 1970s TV series. The trio reprised their roles for a 2003 sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", but Diaz has ruled out another installment.
She tells Us Weekly magazine, "People ask me if I'd do Charlie's Angels 10 years from now, and I'm like, 'What?!' It's a little bit tricky fitting into those pants from 10 years ago (as it is)."
But Diaz admits there's one film franchise she'll always be happy to return to - "Shrek". And, even though "Shrek Forever After" is touted as being the fourth and final film in the green ogre series, she's holding out for more: "I'm in! Hopefully we won't have to wait that long."
"Shrek Forever After" was released in the U.S. this week.
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'