Cameron Diaz Won't Return as 'Charlie's Angels'
Cameron Diaz has hung up her halo and ruled out a return to the "Charlie's Angels" franchise, insisting she wouldn't be able to fit into her character's tight outfits.
The actress took on the part of Natalie Cook, alongside fellow Angels Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu, in a 2000 movie adaptation of the popular 1970s TV series. The trio reprised their roles for a 2003 sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", but Diaz has ruled out another installment.
She tells Us Weekly magazine, "People ask me if I'd do Charlie's Angels 10 years from now, and I'm like, 'What?!' It's a little bit tricky fitting into those pants from 10 years ago (as it is)."
But Diaz admits there's one film franchise she'll always be happy to return to - "Shrek". And, even though "Shrek Forever After" is touted as being the fourth and final film in the green ogre series, she's holding out for more: "I'm in! Hopefully we won't have to wait that long."
"Shrek Forever After" was released in the U.S. this week.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival