Cameron Diaz Won't Return as 'Charlie's Angels'
Cameron Diaz has hung up her halo and ruled out a return to the "Charlie's Angels" franchise, insisting she wouldn't be able to fit into her character's tight outfits.
The actress took on the part of Natalie Cook, alongside fellow Angels Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu, in a 2000 movie adaptation of the popular 1970s TV series. The trio reprised their roles for a 2003 sequel, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle", but Diaz has ruled out another installment.
She tells Us Weekly magazine, "People ask me if I'd do Charlie's Angels 10 years from now, and I'm like, 'What?!' It's a little bit tricky fitting into those pants from 10 years ago (as it is)."
But Diaz admits there's one film franchise she'll always be happy to return to - "Shrek". And, even though "Shrek Forever After" is touted as being the fourth and final film in the green ogre series, she's holding out for more: "I'm in! Hopefully we won't have to wait that long."
"Shrek Forever After" was released in the U.S. this week.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'